Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Interview Questions ?!

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Hello Ebaby's friends !Laughing

how are you ? hope everything going well …

I have to do interview next week maybe and i have to write 10 questions before that.. here it is the Question :write a 300 to 350 word summary of what you found out during your interview ..include details about person's education and training, their career path/work experience, decisions they have made and why, challenges they have faced and solutions. a typical working day, motivations for work, advice to students .etc   

I am going to interview a professor so I really need to write interested and possible Qs not silly one!  I am trying now and I just need some ideas and opinions …  =) I will be glad if u just enters her to encourage n wish me a good luck cuz I really feel nerves   

04:27 PM Sep 16 2008 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

samed1990

samed1990

Qatar

hi freedoom-soul,it is really something amazing when you area ganna do interveiw with ,it will gave you more confidence in your porsanlity, and encourage you to be good speak, it is a chance and don’t lose it.
in my opinoin, there are some questions which are nessesary for the interveiw at first. asking him to introduce him slef as a speaker , and ask him about the campany which is he work in ?
this is what i could to write. so hope you will success inshallah, bye bye for now.
.........keep smiling…................

01:34 PM Sep 17 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

Thanks samed you are always there Embarassed

i almost finished them but i will let my advisor check it before i go to interviwe that proffesor ( a teacher in my univeristy ) i can't wait to meet him !

Thanks for being here samed, i will do my best ^^

10:35 AM Sep 18 2008 |

samed1990

samed1990

Qatar

it is my pleasure ….the best of luck dear…..........

01:15 PM Sep 18 2008 |