Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

We need part-time jobs

lisafunny

China

Hi, I'm Lisa, also a member of www.hellochina.com. if you need a Chinese interpreter or tour guide or something, would you please post a job there and let all of us know? 

We are Chinese students mostly majored in English, French, Spanish or other foreign languages. Our greatest need is to get a part-time job to use what we've learned and help people.

Thank you all! 

Lisa 

04:04 AM Sep 19 2008 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

alex818

Australia

ni hao Lisa I'm travelin to China for the Canton fair and plan to stay there for 2-3 weeks. I was lookin' for an attractive full-time companion who can help with business and also be a social companion for some fun after the fair.I'll visit HELLOCHINA and if that's all right with you please contact me.

09:00 AM Sep 19 2008 |

samed1990

samed1990

Qatar

hey mystery.. you seem proud ,but what about what you proud of. about youself? you have no thing old man . you are over age  you  are ganna die as soon as . no need to be snobbish.

you know snobbery doesn't fit you …..you have to feel shy about your self you are the eldest  one in  the website ..

01:29 PM Sep 19 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

thank you so much lisafunny and if we need anything of course we will contact you

wish you always good luck

04:47 PM Sep 19 2008 |

lisafunny

China

thank you my friends. You are so nice!

Hi alex, hope to meet you at Canton fair. I'm not too attractive though Smile

01:44 AM Sep 20 2008 |