Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Will You Marry Hrr??

Hammada001

Hammada001

Netherlands

Your family proposes marriage for you with a girl who is one of the most lovely, pious, well mannered, well-educated, and well-versed in househol duties they know.

They come back that with the message that she is prepared to marry you provided:

You agree to adopt one baby for each child you two have.

Will you marry her? 

If yes, why? If no, why?

Detailed answers please. Thank you.

11:00 PM Sep 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I'm a big fan of lovely, well mannered, well educated and skilled young women, and have no problems with adoption, but the pious part is rather disappointing. So likely not. 

11:37 PM Sep 22 2008 |

nikoljanson2008

Germany

as you may know information is a based of every thing such as marrige so in order to get married you should collect some data

07:19 AM Sep 23 2008 |

joyce948742

China

it seems that you are the last decider. something must happened to her and make her stick to the idea  of adopting a child. try to find the reason and find the best solution to the problem, that may help you  have a good choice.

07:50 AM Sep 23 2008 |

Hammada001

Hammada001

Netherlands

thanks all 

i am grateful that u r respond to my topic

04:43 AM Sep 24 2008 |

geogeo11

India

I have recently took a quiz and found i will marry mr professional so you can take this and find out http://lovemetests.com/who-will-you-marry/

04:04 PM Apr 12 2016 |