Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they choose Islam ?

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Islam , in spite of the shaky and precarious picture that the blind –hearted media propagates all over the world , is most acceptable religion all over the world now .In the time of the prophet , people were persecuted , tortured and even killed to leave it but never did they leave ….Now people from all different cultures , different mentalities have been guided by God to Islam , they have found their way , at last they have rested their doubts , they have found the doctrine that sit well with their logic . Islam is the only religion that answers the innate nature in the Human being . Islam is the only religion that contains over one thousand scientific Hadiths and verses that are in complete agreement with the recently discovered scientific facts . The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet . There are hundreds of glad tidings and prophecies in the Holy Book that speak about the coming of Islam , Islam is the only religion that first puts Human rights and supervised putting them into effect long ago before the magna carta , Islam is the only religion that gave woman her rights . Islam is the only religion that was fought and still is ,yet it remained unshaken , and remained and will remain deap seated in the hearts of its adherents .Islam is the only religion that will redress and rectify humanity way to God .

Prophet Mohummed says "This religion will go as far as the night and the day go , No place , be it in the desert or the city , but will be converted into Islam , so wonderfully is that Islam will be aided by different people , be it noble or humble …………..

God says "When Allah's succor and the triumph cometh in the Holy Quran what means And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy." Surah 110. An-Nasr.

We choose for you these parts of videos about people talking about why they choose islam.

The American (NBC) says " more than twenty thousands persons convert to Islam every year in USANBC

NEWS:20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year!
the link for a lot of vedios is:-
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=294
finally believe in islam or not …it is up to u

06:54 AM Sep 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Its amazing….......

Coz God never leave us…............

07:56 AM Sep 25 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

How about people who left islam and being converted to another religions? What’s their reasons? Do you have any idea?

08:22 AM Sep 25 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"left islam"
it is seldom..and if it happened, only in very poor areas that christian missionary give them mony to become so…then they convert not from convencing but out of poverity…
on the contrary, who convert to islam….out of convincing and see the vedio….

"i think every muslim today must know the islam"
u r right in this point

12:07 PM Sep 25 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

yea SARAH, u r completly right….i hope all get it

12:52 PM Sep 25 2008 |

kepter

China

may  allah protect u and your family,and give u much more rewards in this holly month ramadan, brohter asesame,

01:00 PM Sep 25 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

thanks Kepter,
and may ALLAH reward u and protect u and ur familly from every evil ..Amen

01:09 PM Sep 25 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

My question is do you know any other religions deeply other than Islam ?

02:49 PM Sep 25 2008 |

earthworm123

Norway

When Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone:
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%  :)

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

United States — Muslim 2.0%

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law.

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam — Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:
Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%
At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:
Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:
Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%

100% will usher in the peace of “Dar-es-Salaam” — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case.
To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.”Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel.
– Leon Uris, “The Haj” Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

03:06 PM Sep 25 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah maybe some missionaries used money to convert them. But I believe that true missionary would do humanity mission in a poor place or any places need help. And I hope the video is true as it is. But still, have you ever REALLY asked anyone who converted to another religion from muslem? And yeah, I really really have no idea about the beauty you’re guys talking about. Do you think smthing like polygamy is beautiful? What kind of smart people considered it beautiful? Yeah we had much discussion about it. But still there’s no convincing ideas right there.

03:12 PM Sep 25 2008 |

manar222

manar222

Egypt

My question is do you know any other religions deeply other than Islam ?

Never forever

10:19 PM Sep 25 2008 |