Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they choose Islam ?

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Islam , in spite of the shaky and precarious picture that the blind –hearted media propagates all over the world , is most acceptable religion all over the world now .In the time of the prophet , people were persecuted , tortured and even killed to leave it but never did they leave ….Now people from all different cultures , different mentalities have been guided by God to Islam , they have found their way , at last they have rested their doubts , they have found the doctrine that sit well with their logic . Islam is the only religion that answers the innate nature in the Human being . Islam is the only religion that contains over one thousand scientific Hadiths and verses that are in complete agreement with the recently discovered scientific facts . The Holy Quran is the only Book that remained unchanged , every letter , every word , every sentence are the same as were first revealed to the prophet . There are hundreds of glad tidings and prophecies in the Holy Book that speak about the coming of Islam , Islam is the only religion that first puts Human rights and supervised putting them into effect long ago before the magna carta , Islam is the only religion that gave woman her rights . Islam is the only religion that was fought and still is ,yet it remained unshaken , and remained and will remain deap seated in the hearts of its adherents .Islam is the only religion that will redress and rectify humanity way to God .

Prophet Mohummed says "This religion will go as far as the night and the day go , No place , be it in the desert or the city , but will be converted into Islam , so wonderfully is that Islam will be aided by different people , be it noble or humble …………..

God says "When Allah's succor and the triumph cometh in the Holy Quran what means And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops. Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy." Surah 110. An-Nasr.

We choose for you these parts of videos about people talking about why they choose islam.

The American (NBC) says " more than twenty thousands persons convert to Islam every year in USANBC

NEWS:20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year!
the link for a lot of vedios is:-
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=294
finally believe in islam or not …it is up to u

06:54 AM Sep 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

ok, so, i read all that you wrote and you said that many people convert to islam every year, but many to christians too :)

anyway, i read it 4 times, and nothin' there make me change to islam :)

i love islam, but change to it..nah… nothin' convince me yet :)

03:19 PM Oct 31 2008 |

burcu_ua

burcu_ua

Turkey

you are very diffucult ricky…no one can convince you..and shouldn't of course..you have your own brain..try to think and decide..and also doon't  believe all things you heard bro…:D:D

03:27 PM Oct 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"no one can convince you"
i think it is not right sentence…..
the right one is
no one can force you to convince....that the islamic view…
at all rates , it is up to u Rickard....
guidance not in the hand of humans….i do my best….but the result is to ALLAH….
and i'm at ur service for any interpretation….i like polite ppl even if they not in the same belief….
salam

03:34 PM Oct 31 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well (:

i've seen many people trying to convince others (:

so , whatever ^^

03:45 PM Oct 31 2008 |

burcu_ua

burcu_ua

Turkey

no one can force you to convince is also wrong…:D:D

it should be no one force you to be convinced…:D:D

03:48 PM Oct 31 2008 |

White heart

Saudi Arabia

Dears, You mentioned that many Muslims left Islam. You know why? because they were poor, not they have not money, but they never understand Islam. True Muslims never leave Islam for any reason . Islam is a religion like other religions but it is the last one which will not change and stay untill God ( Allah ) end the whole life on the earth. Christianity and pophet  (Eissa ) and his mother mention in the Holly Quran and no Muslim could ignor that. Simply Islam and Prophet Mohammad like all prophets an messangers (peace be up on them) call for worshipping one God and to be ready for the death.

Friend, lets live together in peace and try to understand each others. I donot know or see any one of you but I am sure I love you either Muslims or not.

By the way, nothing change in the Holy Quran in the past or present or in the future. But Muslims prononce some letters different but sure we understand them. They are the same words. Letters like vowels or punctuation in English . language. I hope you understand me.  

08:52 PM Oct 31 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"muslims leave islam because they were not real muslims"

IF THAT HAPPENED THEN COZ THEY HAVE THE NAME ONLY BUT NOT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT NOT EVEN IN ISLAM

03:43 PM Mar 15 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ohk,so whn islamic ppl cnvrt,thts bcause they r nt true muslims,n nt tht they c how good the othr religeon is,bt 4 the rest,its the othr way around!!nw i rember osasame,u talkng abt double stndrds,nw how double standarded is tht dude??

04:29 PM Mar 15 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ohk,so whn islamic ppl cnvrt,thts bcause they r nt true muslims,n nt tht they c how good the othr religeon is,bt 4 the rest,its the othr way around!!nw i rember osasame,u talkng abt double stndrds,nw how double standarded is tht dude??

04:30 PM Mar 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ok JIN,

first we don't know muslim convert in our socities except those in middle of africa who die from starving where the christian missionaries go there to babtize them through food not through bleieve…..and food dosen't change dogma…..

and the previous reply for who assume convertion from islam ….but in fact it is very diffecult to find such a person while u will find the others r thouthands convert to islam…...

and if u read history well, u will know the christain pope in spain babtize jews and muslims by force or who refuse will tortured savagley….and historians said that they practise islam in secret…...coz it is very diffecult to convert a muslim scholar to any other religion while the opposite already happened every time coz they find islam is the logic sutable one…..

i wish one time to think in words and in the main topic not to reply posts just to write a post…......

08:07 AM Mar 16 2009 |