Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Friends are like Roses

Franceg

Franceg

United Kingdom

Hi,

What is Friendship:

I am neither a psychologist nor an intellectual, therefore find it impossible to define friendship and put into words my understanding of it.

But what I do know, is that I will laugh with you when you are well and happy and I will cry together with you when you are sad and I will light a candle for you when you are ill or have seemingly impossible problems.

France

Friends are like Roses

Would you care to be my pen pal?

Please write to me on my email address, which is:

This is what I have to say about myself:

Please forgive me for this intrusion; I hope that I am not disturbing your peace.

Please do not be offended by this letter.  If I have said anything in it that you do not like, I apologise most sincerely.

I only wish to find pen pals; and my only quest in writing to pen pals, is to try and find a Profound and Transcendent meaning to friendship which, I believe is sorely and sadly lacking in our world today.

Respect

I am always thinking that if everyone throughout the world would respect everyone else – young and old, black and white – what a terrific and wonderful world we could have.

Alas! I don’t think that this is ever going to be possible, because it is an innate characteristic trait in human beings to be full of hate, prejudice, envy and jealousy.

But how can we change our world, where Politicians and even the Church have failed?

But you and I can do our bit, we don’t have to hate each other and we can be friends, without expecting anything from each other, except pure love and pure friendship, for another human being like ourselves.

And if we cannot be friends, for one reason or another, we don’t have to write to each other or talk to each other, allowing the other person the right to have his or her own life.

If people would think in this very simple and logical way, I am sure that there would be much less wars and killings on earth.

But let us forget about all that, you and I can do our bit; we can create our own world, our own better world, the perfect world.

I am a 50 year old man, married, born in Mauritius, but now living in England.   But as I said, my only quest in writing to pen pals, is to try and find a profound and transcendent meaning to friendship which I believe is sorely and sadly lacking in our world today.

I love classical music, operas and waltzes, which I just love to conduct.

I appear as God created me; I have never once betrayed myself, always trying to be true to my nature.

I also like to talk about sex.  But please do not be alarmed; I am mot a pervert, in that I don’t do any harm to anyone.  I only wish to write letters.

I believe that sex is a natural phenomenon, a little like food and water to our bodies.  But rape, violence and sadism are not natural and I bhor those.

As I am a human being and not a God, I am sure that I have many faults, for which I hope that you will forgive me and not judge me too harshly.

Thank you

France Chorley

04:54 PM Feb 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

famousone

Algeria

friendship ofr me is like salt for our meals

04:06 PM Feb 19 2007 |