Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Does any other girl have experience with this?

nessavanice

United States

I know this is random, but have you ever swallowed a guys cum before? I just needs some girls advice on this and dont know who to ask. I am really close to this guy and we plan things for the future, but I dont want to come off like I dont entirely know what I am doing you know what I mean? I need a girls perspective who isnt shy on this ordeal?

Can you help? Please?

09:13 PM Oct 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ch3rrybl0ss0m

France

oh, girls do talk about stuff like that. maybe a lot more than guys themselves. and the internet is the best place to ask for an opinion without the fear of being judged

BUT!!!

WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT THIS IS NOT A REAL GIRL???

this is probably a guy who's "hunting" for girls who 'd actually do it. are you doing a survey so you creep into her message box with your real ID and tell her how sexy and cool you are and how great your cum tastes? lol

or just talk to her 'girl-to-girl' with your towel by your side? lol 

07:56 AM Dec 23 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

ok you guys are really overdoing it here. she/he might as well be serious.

this may not be the most appropriate way and place to ask for such an advice but you don't really have to be so mean to her … or him, whatever :-(

04:42 AM Dec 26 2008 |

liujinghgf

liujinghgf

China

Love it!

06:43 AM Dec 26 2008 |

kawasaki4x4

United States

Its supposed to be good for your skin.  Just Kidding….I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV.

Is this for real?  Is this a real issue?

03:40 PM Feb 02 2009 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

"I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV" = classic

01:26 PM Feb 03 2009 |