Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

styles of living

prince-XS

prince-XS

China

talk about the style of your life.living with friends happily ,or with parents warmly,or alone freely,just find the lightspot of your life.

01:39 PM Oct 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

all what you have mentioned is part of my style life.i live with parents and family warmly ,i  enjoy  love and fun with friends and i sometimes like to be alone.i just share moments with others and myself.how about you?

01:47 PM Oct 10 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

I don't live with my parents anymore, I left home 12 years ago because I liked to have a space of my own.

I now live together with my man and two cats. In the weekends a lot of friends visit and we usually have a dinnerparty or we go to a friends house.

I need to be alone sometimes too, I need some time for myself without my man, and I like visitors but not everyday.

02:58 PM Oct 10 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

Since the 18 years old i began to live independently and i leave my family study at college with my friends in china.i have learned more by though.sometime u must face to face all difficult test.must be active , use brain,not heart and be calm….

and must  increased self-confidence ,that is the more important .

03:50 PM Oct 10 2008 |