Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you like the Chinese goverment ?

shbxwi

China

How do you like the Chinese goverment and the Chinese communist party ?

09:19 AM Oct 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jeffery Sun

China

They are done things like every politician do.

07:32 AM Oct 13 2008 |

Big Ben

Big Ben

China

The CCP has done a great deal to the PRC,  making it stronger and stronger. But as we know, everything is not perfect. The CCP has been passing on a zigzag road. I am a common person. I love my country and its people. I hope China will become more and more powerful in the world. I hope it will be more democratic in the future. I hope the CCP can take over corruption. I hope more and more people in China can live a happy life.

11:11 AM Oct 13 2008 |

iamfriendly

Viet Nam

Hello everybody, i live in vietnam i want to say that i love the chinese but i dare say that i hate the Chinese government, i don’t believe in everything they say everything they do. Why do i hate the Chinese government? Because of they are nasty and maleficent. In olden time, the Chinese government reckon the country as weed that is displayed in the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution, in the Tiananmen Square Massacre… In our time the Chinese government overpass before corruption and injustice. They trample on freedom of people. They protect dictatorial martial government in Myanma, they support plenipotentiary government in North Korea, they have abetment for genocide in Sudan… They can defend that’’ they are done things like every politician do or they want China become more powerful in the world’’. But i don’t think so. There are a lot of great politician in the history and their acts are commend in the world as Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Jawaharlal Nehru… they are unlike as Mao Zedong, Kim II sung, Than Shwe… What does China become more powerful for when the Chinese government has no conscience?

05:00 AM May 11 2009 |