Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

where do you wish or want to live ?

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

hey everybody I think every one of you has a wish or an idea of the place or country  that he want to live in!

I will be glad if you could share it with us

as for me I love Canada and I want to live there

there is a difference between the place that you want to visit and the one you want to live in!!

so where do you want to live !!!?

06:27 AM Oct 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jeffery Sun

China

America is the country that I most wanna visit.

China is the country that I most wanna live in. because i am familiare everything around this country. LOL… totally right.

Frankly, I don't like Canada, It is terrible during the Winter. On the opposite, maybe you'll like this cold weather.

06:39 AM Oct 14 2008 |

xiaoxiao1219

China

I'd like to live in my own country, but at first I'd like to visit some countries which are interesting in my eyes.

07:59 AM Oct 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I like many places/country in this world, such as Scotland,London, Paris, etc. But I 'm not sure what I wish live there to spend my life?  I think I just wanna visit, not for stay along time. For better or worse, i still love to stay here, in my beloved country…Wink.

08:19 AM Oct 14 2008 |

enedeza

enedeza

Morocco

i would like to live in my country but i wanna study abourd

10:08 AM Oct 14 2008 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

Australia too is not bad to live in , but I don't have a precise place in mind that I wish to live in

01:14 PM Oct 15 2008 |

Lord_Raven

Lord_Raven

Slovakia

I would like to visit Iceland and Faroe islands….and also Scandinavian countries…i think it would be great to live in Iceland:)

07:29 PM Oct 15 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

in a better place… a place where everybody is friendly… a place without wars, a place peacefull…i wanna live in there

07:38 PM Oct 15 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

uhmmmm i dunno but i guess its somewhere in Africa maybe the east coast….........next to the great Indian Ocean….................where everyone wears a smile

08:01 PM Oct 15 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I can't find better place than mine …nothing is like the first home …;)

10:28 PM Oct 15 2008 |

micyarrah

micyarrah

Algeria

for me the perfect place is in a house of wood( don't know how to call it) near a lake and surrounded by mountains

01:54 PM Oct 16 2008 |