Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in ghost or ovnis? O.o

Rotsen

Rotsen

Venezuela

Do you?

have u ever seen one? I mean… ovnis? jeje Some people say have to seen strange lights flying at night… O.o I do in OVNIS but not much in ghost…

What do u think guys?

08:20 PM Oct 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I had to look up OVNI, but I guess it's the spanish for UFO (unidentified flying object)

I certainly don't believe in ghosts. I do believe in UFOs or OVNIs to the extent that there are some things that might not have been identified. I think that most likely there is some natural explanation for UFOs or they could be the result of hallucination, etc. 

I don't believe that they are vehicles from other planets.

09:53 PM Oct 14 2008 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

To some extent I believe that those things are existed, otherwise how could you explain how magic works?

I don't mean by magic tricks or games, but the kind of magic that has effects on people.

10:44 PM Oct 15 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

I don't believe in ghosts, I don't believe in UFO's, there is a chance that in some galaxy or another there is life, but it doesn't come visit us in flying saucers.

To some extent I believe that those things are existed, otherwise how could you explain how magic works?I don't mean by magic tricks or games, but the kind of magic that has effects on people.

What magic do you mean samsiami? I'm not sure I know what you are talking about, what magic has effect on people?

08:46 PM Oct 16 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

voodoo, of course. VOODOO.

08:52 PM Oct 16 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

oh, i LOVE voodoo!

Not sure I believe in it, but it definitely has something kinky…

09:05 PM Oct 16 2008 |

sharansharon

China

yes.we shouldn't believe everything.but we have to know something!

04:58 AM Oct 17 2008 |

Formula

Formula

China

I think the ghost exist but not in our space……I prefer to believe that ,that make me hopeful

08:55 AM Oct 17 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Ghost, just like prophets are creations of fertile mind!!. I believe that aliens exists, But don;t think it would be practical for any intelligent Alien in a UFO to come to earth. But they do exist

03:19 PM Oct 17 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I don't believe in ghost, but i believe there's some peoples who acting like a ghost..

03:39 AM Oct 18 2008 |

liuyouth11

China

maybe  it  exists !  believe  in god !

04:41 AM Oct 18 2008 |