Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Manners of a Muslim

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

Manners of a Muslim

a Muslim is full of Values..

Friends In Islam are Sisters, they love each other and respect each other.. sharing and helping each other is one of the great values in Islam..

here's a muslim learning Quran and about Islam from his mother.. this is another great value of the Muslims.

when a Muslim is sick.. we go and visit him and ask Allah to cure him.. and make him feel better.. Visiting the sick friend is a very nice Islamic Value.

when a Muslim friend dies, we go visit his grave and recite Quran for him and he will benefit.. this is also a good Islamic Value.

Muslim go to Masjid, whish is Mosque to pray salat all together side by side.

Muslims pray together, they show unity by following each other.. that's a great Value of Muslims.

our mom teach us how to ask Allah to make us good Muslims.. Making duaa after salat is another value..

we make duaa after salat :)

Muslims go to this beautifull place and make Hajj.. one of the most beautifull values of Islam.

07:56 AM Oct 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Wow!!! very nice picture with phrases and theses are what muslim do and have been taugh no matter where you are in this world. 

08:06 AM Oct 21 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

simple and nice…

08:10 AM Oct 21 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

thank you very much for both of you maya and oseame fo the comment

i wish all can get benefit from it

08:27 AM Oct 21 2008 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Thank you very much pink angel

I really appreciate your efforts. :)

But I would like to add something, you said " we visit his grave and recite Qura'an for him, and he will benifit", well, I think the dead would benifit from our prayers (du3a'a) when we ask Allah to be merciful with them.

:)

11:27 AM Oct 21 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

cool :D

12:32 PM Oct 21 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

thank you for all of you for participating in this post , i thought it is so simple and easy it ought to be for  young people but as yuna brask said it might affect non muslim

12:36 PM Oct 21 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

ha, good Atleast this post is better and more informative than confrontational posts like "why they choose islam" etc….

04:23 PM Oct 21 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

i am happy that you javamanju like it , and i wish you will benefit from it , thank you for passing

05:00 AM Oct 22 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

YES JAVA this post is informative but also "why they choose islam" informative .. at least the first word of it is " why" to give u the reason.. then it is new information for whom don't know why…..
at any rate, do not be upset…..we r dicussing man..

08:55 AM Oct 22 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

YES JAVA this post is informative but also "why they choose islam" informative

yes, but it was confrontational… 

at least the first word of it is " why" to give u the reason.

The reason given were poor…

03:23 PM Oct 22 2008 |