Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

mobile phones wireless charges

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

hi guys could u help me plz i wanna know about this kind of charge of mobile phones if any one of u have any idea about this charge can give me some ideas or add some links related to this charge … i will be thankful alot .

11:38 AM Oct 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

sara,
when i paste the link u wrote ..had appeared to me two sites ..one of them didn't open the other give me this information that i think what u don't want…and i can't get from it any information about charging but sending photos like bluetooth or something like that…..but till now i wondour how elecricity transefer through air it dosen't happen unless very hi voltage or in vacuim…..so this is intersting to know …i 'll try another time and if u reached something tell me thanks..

01:52 PM Oct 26 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

its an wireless charge u can take it any where charge ur mobile any time yes its pic not an a website about the charge just show u a pic it shows u how the charge works also hhh dont get much confusment any way thx alot for passing

04:18 PM Oct 26 2008 |