Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Its more than WOW!

Someone's life

United Arab Emirates

you are amazing…..you are wonderful..yes you are beautiful…...........SINGAPORE

I just came from Singapore and i really found that this country is very much deserved to be visited and i cannot describe it as it simply more than WORDS…......

So let us just know whether you have ever been to Singapore..If yes, let us discuss the most places you like\visit. And if not, then you may let us know if you have ever heared or dreamed about visiting Singapore and why if you would like to reveal

Hope to hear from you soon

Warmest Regards

Some 1's Life 

10:22 PM Oct 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeahh..never been to Singapore but i would like to visit there some time :) i just heard from a friend that Singapore's commodities and stuff is quite expensive. 

12:55 AM Oct 23 2008 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

wow

09:25 AM Oct 23 2008 |

Someone's life

United Arab Emirates

HI Yana…i am glad to see your reply..Smile

yeah what you said is absolutely right…..Singapore's commodities are quite expensive but the outcome is going to the government and ultimately all the money is spending for developing the country.  Indeed its a very clean country where you really feel comfortable there

09:19 PM Oct 23 2008 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

All what you have said Someone's life, is quite true. I heard a lot about that country.

I like Singapore though I have never been there ^ ^

02:05 PM Oct 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i don't know about Singapore,but what i know is that i like the colour of your hair Laughing

06:29 PM Oct 24 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LILY,
REALY NICE COMMENT …..HAHAHAHA

07:57 AM Oct 25 2008 |

sculptor

sculptor

Saudi Arabia

well, i think singapore is a wonderfoul place

and i think Dubai is great too, right?