Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

our marriage (Turkrainian) is one year old. Happy Anniversary !!!

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Dear friends,

One year passed very quickly, still we have a fresh marriage but we can say this to you all; HOPE EVERYONE HAS A MARRIAGE LIKE OURS. Yes, we couldn't understand how one year passed, hope our all years pass like our first year. We want to thank again to e-baby, if we know each other, if we are married each other, it is just  because of e-baby. Big kissesssss to everyone especially to Jason…..

P.S. Thanks to everyone who added their nice comments to Turkrainian wedding's board and watched our wedding video which was taken by Jason.

10:59 AM Oct 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Congratulations, and wishing you many more years of wedded bliss. Laughing

11:32 AM Oct 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

congratulations!wish you all the best.it's nice to see a wonderful story as yours and real love on ebaby and in life.wishing you more enjoyment and a fruitful life.god bless you.

11:49 AM Oct 24 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

Happy forever …..........

02:56 PM Oct 24 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Congrulatinos.. But i have seen some posts like it, million times..!

:)

Have a baby, then add a post too :)

04:07 PM Oct 24 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks friends, Dignified ofcourse you will decide for that, my words must not effect to you. Can I cry, just I can say  to you, you are so simple-hearted ( I wrote it as a good  feeling).When we decide to get a child firstly you will learn :) and we'll post, promise ….

04:26 PM Oct 24 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

What if girls think like you, mmemoo? at that moment, It will be a problem which doesn't have any solution…. Right?

05:34 PM Oct 24 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I didn't say something bad to you..

I meant that you and ur wife are very famous here.. So i saw some news about your wedding million of time…

And this is one of them…!

What did u understand from my comment? Plss explain!!

05:40 PM Oct 24 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I am so simple-hearted…

Ohoo..Yes u r right.. I have heart it so many times..

Also they added that  ''You are unmercifull Sibel''

But to me, I am very mercifull and have a nice heart..

But u see me, how you look :)

05:43 PM Oct 24 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Great wishes for the happiness of your marriage zeus. There’s many bright years to come. Can’t wait patiently for my turn. Hehehe.

06:55 PM Oct 24 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Dear my sister Can I Cry,

I don't know What I'll do with you, WinkJust I tried to translate it from Turkish, maybe not correct. Because I understood what you mentioned about and I wrote you were a good heart person, (simple hearted, grandfatherly, have a nice and strong feeling) just that.It wasn't bad, but if I hurt you, sorry for that.

Hakimi, thanks a lot for these roses and music, we liked much. You are so kind person Laughing.Memmoo, there are many special ladies maybe one of them is near you and you don't realize about herWink.Mike gwen, okay! don't be patient…. go onSmile

07:53 PM Oct 24 2008 |