Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

TRAVEL Where?!

Anarion

Anarion

Philippines

If you'd be travelling? What would be your number 1 destination? Why?

I really really wanted to tour Europe since I was a kid. Spain then France then Belgium then Germany.. Hahaha But I would like to visit Korea, Thailand and Japan too..

Crap..

03:07 PM Mar 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Risetzu

Risetzu

Mexico

My boy's been spectin' to go on a travel to the US… i'd preffer to visit my own country. Mexico is such a big biiiig place full of the most incredible landscapes ever. It doesn't matter if i wanna feel snow coverin' my legs or catch a two-handed-snake (bipes biporus)... I think that we don't have any reason to go out of our countries if we haven't visitted all its corners… but ** (whisper) he's the one with the credit-card :(

06:33 AM Mar 05 2007 |

Anarion

Anarion

Philippines

You're right. No need to go out, but just in case, what other country do you wanna go to?

Hehe, maybe you can get your own card too. :D

07:50 AM Mar 05 2007 |

avorado

avorado

Viet Nam

I haven't gone abroad yet. But I really want to visit Japan and France after reading Tottochan_the little girl at the window written by Tetsuko Kuroyanagi and The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. They're so great! And there must been wonderful trips!

09:45 AM Mar 05 2007 |