Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is your most important treasure?

yunaaaaa

yunaaaaa

Japan

My most important treasure is my friends!! :D

My friends are kind and honest☆

but, sometimes strict.:-(

Please tell me about your most important treasure♪:-o

05:17 AM Nov 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sa-yo

Japan

My treasure is my friends, too.

My friends are make me fun.

05:24 AM Nov 12 2008 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Hi Yunaa,
after reading your question i looked at your profile at first because I wanted to know how old you are. I think that it changes when you get older what your most important treasure is. When I was in your age also my friends were my important treasure. After getting married and having children I have lost some of my wonderful relationship to my friends, because I didnt have the same spare time to continue the friendship. In no case my experiences dont mean you would lose your important treasure later. The main problem is what your priorities could be. I hope you ll have your important treasure also in future.

08:12 AM Nov 12 2008 |

susuren

susuren

China

my most important treasure is my family.

09:22 AM Nov 12 2008 |

any3hui

any3hui

China

it is sure that friends are very important .but it is hard to choose  if you compare it  with the family .

yes..sunay is right . when we marry ,when we have the baby, we just have little time to share with the friends but so many boring things . ..i dont like to think about that …

lol//// just enjoy our life &llll

12:46 PM Nov 12 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

failure

05:27 PM Nov 13 2008 |

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

first: God

second: my family