Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

When Love is End???

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Do anybody knows when Love is end and all is over??? When your ready to starting your life again??

06:01 PM Nov 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

husam_28

husam_28

Saudi Arabia

love is end???end of life and end of everything

life has a meaningful symbol .you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!

06:43 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi Mayra…

Its true , love is never end by itself. Soe times somebody hurt you really badly. And that make you feeling Love is over.

Only limit for Love is, How much you really care that.

But when you starting listening your hear, you can find also all that good memories, Not only that Bad.

Love give up??? i dont belived for that. Love is never Give Up. Peoples give up when they feeling Sad , Angry..

07:05 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi Mayra..

I dont know whats happens to you. I cant belived you have More Bad memories that Good and beautifull memories. If your feeling that deep and True Love.  Give chance for that love.. Maybe now that will feeling inpossible..Or maybe you want give up??

Every body had Bad memories at life, Broken Heart.. Bad Relations ship….

I still belived to Love

07:24 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

When we still feeling Love in Heart is always Hope. Many times we needed trying forgot pain and forgive thinks whats happens if we still feeling that Love.Nobody cant change past. No matter how much we want to do that… If we cant doing that , we can only feeling deep Hate and Sadnes.. And that will hurt us much more..

07:35 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

ups…..

Mens Always Cheating….   Womens not do that?

Sure

07:37 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

everybody can make mistakes…...  Not only Mens..

My ex was with my best friend, and still i have that my Best Friend. And i forgive for both…

Can you forvige that "Mistake"?? or that will be end of love

07:49 PM Nov 12 2008 |

endurereality

United States

I dont love anyone never

07:50 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi Ryo23T

Yes thats true, We cant blame every Men or Women. If somebody Rape?? That does meaning everybody make that…

Can you forgive Cheating?? or that will be end of Love??

07:57 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

yes…

Cheating is always cheating when that happens… Thats True.

But Can you forgive that??

08:18 PM Nov 12 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

when you will realise that your couple cheating you. That hurt a LOT. I know that.

That does meaning LOVE is end and all is over.  LOve is not lost, I still love her a lot.. we just lost Trust. 

Thats Not easy to get back. Will take a time, and I will Trust again someday to her. Bacause i want belived our LOVE and i want continue with her..

08:27 PM Nov 12 2008 |