Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHY I CANT FIGHT MY UNHAPPINESS???????????/

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

I am muslim girl and 20 years old.and i have some problem with my parents . they make many problems for me. they dont allow me to go anywhere.i know they think me,but i think it mustnt be so. tomorrow tomorrow there will be a wedding my group mate. and all our group willl go there except me. im suprised coz my parents are educated person.but they cant except it. i want to speak with my father but i cant coz if says NO, I cant repeated it. once i speak about it with my father a little then he said me that i believe u but i dont believe the others ,my father worried about me. i understand him but it makes me unhappy and dont know what to do.

02:35 PM Nov 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jean___michel

Brazil

Listen to your father… accept the things as it is… Someday you will understand the reasons why the course of all things is coming up to your life… we can not change the way our parents choosed to educate us, the best thing we can do is just cumply with they order. Thank God for your father, live the life as it is to you. Be thankful.

07:46 PM Nov 20 2008 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

Hello esse88

Are you learning or working?

08:07 PM Nov 20 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

some parents are really hard in dealing with their children.they do their best and they think it's the best way to protect them and over protection make you feel unhappy.try to change things little by little and don't enter fights you'll be the only loser.accept this situation with a hope to make a peaceful change.try to communicate with them and inspire them confidence.try to make them know your friends and trust them.i understand your feeling and i hope you'll make your free space and enjoy it even it's not what you expect.

08:50 PM Nov 20 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think your problem is not just it , it's big problem .you can surmount it but not this time .it need hard work from you , first try to accept your parents in everything but discuss them next day maybe.. i think that will be good step to own them trust…

09:28 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

i guess in your society are stronger rules for daughters.but i can assure you your father can feel it when the wishes came really from your heart…my daughter she is 15 is a master in creating real heart wishings…and when i must say no i feel bad…she knows about my dilemma and create her own little free space for her own life.

10:52 PM Nov 20 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

im a student and studing

12:30 PM Nov 21 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

thannks for all.U KNOW IM READING UR WRITINGS AND I SEE 2 DIFFERENT ANSWERS AGAIN. SOME OF U SAID MY FATHER IS RIGHT THE OTHERS SAID THE OPPOSITE. U KNOW I KNOW THAT MY FATHERE IS RIGHT IN SOMETHING BUT I DONT WANT IT LIKE THAT.COZ IM 20 YEARS OLD and i can deecide myself.uffffff I DONT KNOW

12:36 PM Nov 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

your studies will give you your freedom.trust yourself and you'll be able to make a change.don't feel frustrated just feel able to take your life in your hands and it  will be possible when you be responsible for yourself.

12:46 PM Nov 21 2008 |

esse88

esse88

Azerbaijan

i trust myself. but i cant be against to them, i dont want it

12:52 PM Nov 21 2008 |