Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX?

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

how long time a person can take for forget to the ex? are you still in love with your ex?

08:14 PM Nov 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

hi memo

do you mean if you are guilty you will take more or less time?

08:32 PM Nov 20 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi …

If your really deep in love somebody.. i thinking you Cant never forgot that people In your Heart. Some way you will always Remember He/Her…

08:37 PM Nov 20 2008 |

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

and what is that mean? if relation is broke what people do with that love?

08:40 PM Nov 20 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

And NO matter how that relation end. If you was guilty or you couple was…  Some times, relation just starting chilling… and everything starting going Wrong…..  I know, i make many mistakes in my relations.

And now is too late to fix anything, and i need live with that.

And i will always love all my heart my ex..

08:44 PM Nov 20 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think we just can't forget the hurt, and that what we call it the Love!! when relation is broke just try to plan to your life without him\her…

08:59 PM Nov 20 2008 |

SnowMan

SnowMan

United States

Hi Angel….

i meaning , when you was deep in love somebody.  Sometimes after Broke up you Still LOVED that person in your Heart. You will start new relations and Love that new person.  also sometimes you will remembering your ex. and thinking He/Her.  You cant forgot Memories… And Love is full of memories, Good and Bad.

can you Forgot your memories??

09:01 PM Nov 20 2008 |