Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you want to learn Chinese language?

honlytang

honlytang

Fiji

Hi everyone ..  I come from China.

Are you interentting in Chinese culture and chinese language?

01:36 PM Nov 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

it is avery diffecult languges…how do u know all this pictures , i know it is not letters….

06:26 AM Nov 27 2008 |

☆~坚☆~

☆~坚☆~

China

sure 拉

06:38 AM Jan 17 2009 |

antoniocobain

Brazil

i want

10:48 AM Mar 20 2009 |

idrnouel

Dominican Republic

In the future evrybody in the world will be to learn the chinese languaje because china is the big economy in the world.

01:08 AM Mar 21 2009 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

Hi ! Good day,every one.

I like Chinese, but not that kind of Chinese.

05:46 AM Mar 21 2009 |

poisonous_f

Lithuania

I am studying Chinese language and literature but I can say chinese is very difficult..

07:35 AM Mar 21 2009 |

lovelylily2005

China

SmileI am a Chinese girl,and I am very glad to see that so many young persons want to learn Chinese. If you want to understand a culture of another nation, the key is the launguage. China has a long history and vast civilization, which is fastinating even to Chinsese people themselves, so I am learning it sina I was borned. So I would like to tell forgein friends try your best to learn Chinese, and then you will open the door of  another world, which is colourful and interesting. Although it is difficult to learn Chinese language, it deserves.

08:14 AM Mar 21 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Yup I am.

It's a wonderful and ancient language.

04:59 PM Mar 31 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

sure…

but it is too hard :(

05:21 PM Mar 31 2009 |

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

Nope i dont want. Chinese would be useful for ppl working in industrial works. I aM MaKInG CoNSTruCTioNnNNnNS… We dont have chinese labours =) Not necessary for me =) But thanx for the offer you so kind Innocent

05:50 PM Mar 31 2009 |