Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like travel?

myi

myi

Japan

Do you like to traveling?  I like travel!!    

I like to make a new friends and create nice memories while on a journy.

Where have you traveled to?

04:50 AM Dec 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Azimut

Azimut

Germany

Travelling is one of the best things you can do. It's fantasitc to meet other people and different lifestyles. My father often travells with my brothers and sisiters and me in further times and I really enjoyed it. The last to years I had also the opportunity to travel a bit  – but for business – which is totally different. Indeed you are in a different country but you have to work the hole day and very often your schedule is so crazy, that you don't have time to visit some sights, meet foreign people and enjoy the country.

I visited the USA, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Italy, France, Czech R., Russia,...

10:55 AM May 24 2009 |

sofushka

Russian Federation

How do you like Russia?What was interesting for you and what was disappointed?

06:29 PM May 24 2009 |

Azimut

Azimut

Germany

I just "visited" Moscow for some days. It was a business trip to a fair on which my company had his own booth. So, I sadly had to work. The metro was incredible. I'm wondering that a lot of people don't (like) to speak english. For me, it was very difficult to orient myself, because everywhere you'll only find the cyrillic script. I think you should better read and speak Russian if you plan to do your "own" thing there. 

06:37 PM May 27 2009 |

aywen

Azerbaijan

yes i like to travel,i want to travel to england

12:43 PM Jun 16 2009 |

smile21

smile21

China

If not time and money problem.I think everybody like trave all…really?

03:04 AM Jun 18 2009 |

noguti

noguti

Brazil

certainly everybory likes travelling. I have never travelled abroad, but I think it'd be a nice experience. Canada, UK, Japan, anywhere. New place means new culture, source of knowledge and, of course, fun.

01:23 PM Jun 18 2009 |

rice.cool

China

traveling is  exciting thing ! i like it very much ! in journey , i can make  new friend , know about new things . get happiness feeling! so , traveling all  over china is my first dream!  because , china has a lot of show place to visit! so , i will do my best to make money ! after going to trip !  hehe!

03:32 PM Jun 18 2009 |

majusaka!

majusaka!

China

nobody hates traveling OO

08:38 AM Jun 20 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

i like very much to travel other countries. it will help us to learn many cultures and way of life. i prefer to go to indonesia, singapore, dubai, france to enjoy my life.

11:06 AM Jun 20 2009 |

pigletpiglet

Hong Kong

i love so much but it spend so much money.so i must work hard to save money

01:18 PM Jun 21 2009 |