Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Have a Dream?

loveOK

loveOK

China

I think everyone has dream of life,but there are few people who will make it come ture.I think they are seccessful man,despite they will be hurt by the tribulation.Do you have a dream,can you make it come true,what will you do for it?

08:45 AM Dec 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

yes… i've many dreams

become a biologist

be able to talk english as main language

learn arabic

do many trips from all over the world

but the most important… 

be Happy :)

10:29 PM Dec 05 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I have a dream riding a big and nice motorcycle….its feel soo good..,but suddenly i felt someone slap my face and said " what are you doing…??

03:17 AM Dec 06 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

be indenpandent

be happier

be stronger

03:43 AM Dec 06 2008 |

ahen611

ahen611

China

everyone has a dreamwhether it can be realized or not,at least i dare to have thant thought!i think a person of having no any dreams is pity  and worth sympathy!dream sometimes may be a force and motivation to make you go on!because of it,our life becomes rich colourful and meaningful;on the other hand,may be  what we want  in our dream can come true some day!why not to try!

i also have a dream ,that is to have a good job !i hope i can live happily and steadilyand peacefully!

05:23 AM Dec 06 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

I have a dream to find my man,a suitable man.Who can give me affectionate caring love,and let me feel so safety,,,his humorous and responsiblity all concerned, Although love is not all, it is still necessary for a singleton lady.She need a man to share her soul,her love,her worries,her personal plan…Female can not keep away from male, otherwise the world will be out of control,and can not keep balance…Oh,sorry! Forget to say,,,what gonna do to achieve this aim?But love is not in step,i can just wait…i believe i can find him,,,also waiting at one corner in the world.

05:42 AM Dec 06 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Tinan..

You can meet a man in a supermarket,even in a streets,jungle or at the middle of the ocean but to find the man thats you're looking for is a little bit difficult, because…,that man is actually not an ordinary man.. he is…..superman..you will not going to have him because all the girls is also chasing after him…

10:38 AM Dec 06 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

soo many dreams are waiting for me in future! :)

10:49 AM Dec 06 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Can I Cry said:soo many dreams are waiting for me in future!

Its like have the same meaning with: soo many hospital are waiting for me in future!

11:46 AM Dec 06 2008 |

jackeyzhong

China

happy

rich

12:14 PM Dec 06 2008 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

To see my parents healthy and enjoying a decent life.

For myself I hope to be a sucessful English teacher in my country and make my parents proud of me.

For my sisters,Brothers I wish that they become whatever they hope to be.

For people in Palestine,Lebanon, and all the colonised countries freedom and independence.

For my friends I wish them all the best in this world

And for those who will read thiscomment i wish you all health,wealth,happiness, and love. 

03:56 PM Dec 06 2008 |