Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the meaning of your name or nickname?

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

firstly,nil's meanıng is a river on the africa.,you know….now it's your turn?

07:41 PM Dec 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

About my nickname… I´m a horror movie fan. Sawdestination was picked by me because of two of my favorite horror movies: "Saw" and "Final Destination" (that they were not expected to have sequels on the beginning or having a great success in the box office). So, as those movies, I hope to last long time here.

And about my name, my mom decided to named me Erick, because of the latin actor Eric Estrada, who appears in the TV serie "Chips" (my mom were her fan).

07:38 PM Jan 02 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

the ambition is to be so optimistic and try to be better whatever obstacles that you face

also to have the strong will and determinationfor acheivement your objectives

really,i try to be like that ,i want to be a  distinguished  physician and so clever as i'min faculty of medicine

09:01 PM Jan 02 2009 |

LIFE2FAST

LIFE2FAST

Ukraine

Very interesting and usefull topic:)
My nick means that life is moving to fast and we should value every moment of it !!! Love your life, make good acts and don’t waste your time on anger, depression, etc. Enjoy your life and don’t take it for granted! You have only one life!
Look around and smile!:):):)

12:25 AM Jan 03 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Jinn in hindi means the genie aldin had in the arabian nights,in english its the last holy soul and the chinese straigt sword is also called jinn which stands 4 pride and bravery

05:12 AM Jan 03 2009 |

andilee

andilee

United Kingdom

andi is short form of Andrew which I think means 'Manly', but I dunno, and Lee is my family name. Nothing too mysterious there!!!

By the way, I totally agree with you LIFE2FAST, you only get one chance at life, so make the most of it!!

Andi

12:11 PM Jan 17 2009 |

julia_s

julia_s

Russian Federation

mine's simple)

Julia is my name and S is a first letter of my last name Wink

12:27 PM Jan 17 2009 |

jackson_shoes

Brazil

it's cause i'm a salesman of shoes.  " laughing

12:51 PM Jan 17 2009 |

Huiger

Huiger

China

u know Huigers is a kind of hack software!hahaha!

01:37 PM Feb 13 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

mr.HUIGER,

plz,do not hack ebaby.we need it…..ok??InnocentWinkFrown

01:48 PM Feb 13 2009 |

ROSEE

ROSEE

Jordan

ROSE means flower !!!!!!!

11:09 AM Feb 14 2009 |