Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is there someone made for you ?

galus

Cameroon

hi everyone, i had this argument with friend and we couldnt reach an agreement. i'll appreciate your view. ohh is about love and marriage;

02:13 PM Dec 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

galus

Cameroon

good start !Smile

05:33 PM Dec 16 2008 |

Huyen

Huyen

Viet Nam

Hi Galus! I think you are the one perfectly made for you :). There is no one in this world who you love more than yourself. And there is nobody who loves you more than yourself does :))) Just for fun. Please don't take my answer seriously.

01:20 AM Dec 17 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Your mum and dad are made for you, and you are made for your kids. haha…I'm just kidding.

Anyway, the point is how two persons know the other's made for him/her even if they're really made for each other?

01:48 AM Dec 17 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

how did your mom and that realized that their made for each other ?

11:18 AM Dec 17 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Maybe you used to break his/her heart to pieces, or have been missed out the one who cares about you most in the whole world but still like a fool hoping the next one would be better than the current.

People always don't know to cherish what they haveUndecided, when they know it's too lateCry

12:52 PM Dec 20 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

good point maggie. hope we'll be smart  enough to keep the one we cherish

12:56 PM Dec 22 2008 |