Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can you tell why guys betray?

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

I just wanna know why guys like to play with girls heart and say the lies??!..
I know there are sum guys are faithful but Im talkin abt those who say the lie ..

06:38 PM Dec 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

hmmmmmmmmm .. cant say
the best solution for guys is to do the same with them I mean to play with their hearts or wat do u think!!.. ;)

07:13 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

I believe that if this world had been a female dominated world females do the same too. However, betraying is not something directly related with being in the dominated class. Usually, it is something related with personality and sometimes it is related with the hard to resist basic instincts. I believe that females also feel what males feel but in a male dominated world they have to disguise their feelings and better run away from the thought doing what males do bcz in the end most probably the females will be the ones badly harmed as a consequence.

Nevertheless, in western countries vast majority of the females

have full freedom to do whatever they wish; including betraying. 

09:30 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

oooohhhh I have no comment to reply u =S

09:36 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

Why u dont have any opinion abt my views to put forward for discussion :s See u prefered to run away…

09:50 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

well, u are right
ok Im here .. but I have nothin to say ..
guys always do bad things to girls and they dun care for their feelin .. 
as I see, guys and girls are same .. they all betray .. but I want to know why guys betary .. why cant they love real love? why do they adore lyin  especialy to young girls

u know wat I couldnt tell him that coz I love him .. I want to face him and tell him that he is unfaithful but I couldnt ..
thats why Im here ..  just want to know why guys like lyin ?

I feel alot of pain inside me ..

10:03 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

It's realted with the those guys personality. As i told u before, some guys have good personality, some guys have bad personality. Even some guys have good personality and deep respect to all females no matter what their age or education is; sometimes they can't resist the basic instinct inside themselves and betray. Good guys accept their wrong behaviors and ask forgiveness from their lovers or wives. Bad guys prefer to lie abt it. So, instead of loving a guy who has a bad personality; u better love a guy that has good personality that even he does mistakes; at least won't lie to u. If u have good experience on mutual relationships with the opposite sex, u can better judge the personality of a guy that u have interest. At ur age, u need a lot of experience and knowledge abt what is what.

10:15 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

I will wait him .. maybe he would tell me the truth oneday .. but Im so upset

10:19 PM Dec 19 2008 |

Rony2009

Rony2009

United Kingdom

Hope he tells u the truth and ask forgiveness. it seem u love him a lot.

10:23 PM Dec 19 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

I love him a looooooooot
adore him..
Im mad in lovin him
its an addicted love

ppl addicted drugs but I addicted him

10:36 PM Dec 19 2008 |

galus

Cameroon

sometime is good to use your brain to have a better control over your heart and imagination.

imagination construct things tnat are not real whereas reason tells you the truth.

stop dreaming little girl!!

09:30 AM Dec 20 2008 |