Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can you tell why guys betray?

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

I just wanna know why guys like to play with girls heart and say the lies??!..
I know there are sum guys are faithful but Im talkin abt those who say the lie ..

06:38 PM Dec 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

If its some kind of foods..it called "not enough ingredients"For us human..its called " not having the right chemistery..if its a car the person will says.."i don't know who's car is this…."And for the basic telling…may be…"he/she is not my taste…."Actually its a bless when we can discover that fellings sooner than later…

09:44 AM Dec 20 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

thanx all for ur words and for supportin me .. but its too late now ..

till now no one gave me the answer that I want .. =S 

10:15 AM Dec 20 2008 |

white_lilly

Switzerland

i think it's not only a guy thing. we shouldn't generalize and put them all in the same sack.

my suggestion, just learn your lesson and stay alert next time, watch for sign. but never assume that they're all the same.

it's a personality thing, that doesn't have to do with sex – male or female. just take it like you've had a bad luck bumping into the wrong person. shake it off and go on with your life. 

07:35 AM Dec 22 2008 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

thanx all .. well, I have finished this love and now Im tryin to forget him and to build new life =)

09:00 PM Dec 26 2008 |