Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you wanna pursuit most in the future?I really need your suggestion~!

静水季风

静水季风

China

we are young,but not everything could be undercontrol!

I wanna learn clothes designing,nutrition,also i wanna be a interpreter,those are what I wanna pursuit now,and i wanna engage as a designer,nutrionist and a interpreter someday~~

what are you pursuiting now?Besides,could you give me a suggestion ?

02:35 PM Dec 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

we can do everything we wont if we've beet truthful with ourselves.. not been ONLY dreamers and .. lazy..

my biggest wish in my life is.. been a good mother.. motherhood is above describtion…

am 17 … but .. realy it is my dream

i hope – u and me – and all….. can take our dreams to light

07:38 PM Dec 20 2008 |

endurereality

United States

I am following my child-hood dream, and going pursuit animation, graphic design in my life. I suggest you follow your dream. As long as your happy :]

11:44 PM Dec 20 2008 |

edisonwjt

edisonwjt

China

I was also in such misunderstandin…actually i m really confused by the society…..mayb thatz the destiny..dunt take the matter 2much 2heart

09:11 AM Dec 21 2008 |

helodes

helodes

Russian Federation

don't be afraid of making mistake. you can try all of this and even more. life is so long.

09:33 AM Dec 21 2008 |

helodes

helodes

Russian Federation

when i was 16-17 years old i was in such situation. i wanted to become an economist or an actress)))   i dreamed to learn astronomy and to be a scientist. today i think i've chosen right way: i'm financial analyst, drama school is my hobby and i've bought a small telescope to watch the stars

03:14 PM Dec 21 2008 |