Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what you think about muslims people ??

lulu*lojain

Syrian Arab Republic

what you think about muslims people & Islam ??

say Why ???

03:01 PM Dec 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

coolali2004

Kuwait

hi lojain ,, i don't think this is a very good topic to discuss & not a very very bad one either

any way , here is what i think ,, the islam itself is a realy good relision. must of the muslems are realy good people but some are not , not at all! like the ones in alqaida or whatever . i realy hate them!!

03:34 PM Dec 24 2008 |

sabahstar

sabahstar

Turkey

real muslim dosnt kill the innocent people!

03:37 PM Dec 24 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I love myself.. I love everyone.. and really care and try to get on with my muslim sisters and brothers :)

04:46 PM Dec 24 2008 |

monetoo

monetoo

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

in my point of view i think muslims r good pepole they love eah others and wish the best to all the pepole

03:48 PM Jan 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I like Muslims and love learning thigs about Islam. 

But I hate their politics.

I don't think that there are 'Muslim people'. Islam is a religion and I don't think it defines the personnality, traits or culture of a person.  There are over 1 billion Muslims.

It is like asking, what do you think of Christian people?

07:20 PM Jan 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I don't have any expectations.

They have their interests, beliefs and wants and so does every other people or faith group.

I merely said that I disagree with the politics that a majority of Muslims support, especially foreign politics.  It probably has nothing to do with religion, but I'm identifying the group and position that way.

12:21 AM Feb 01 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think Islam is the best.

I can`t call Al.qaede memebers Muslims. u know "Muslim" is just a word , the point is how much u follow rules.

Some terrorists group like Al-qaede call themselves Muslim coz they want to spoil the name of Islam & Muslims & unfortunately supported by some countries.

so don`t judge about people base on their names.

& I think you can`t seprate religion & politic, coz religion is a whole & perfect plan for our life & isn`t just worshipping God.

12:39 AM Feb 01 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"I think Islam is the best."

Surprise surprise.  :D

12:41 AM Feb 01 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Btw i think muslims are nice people. and as every folk have good and bad people.

I can tell kuran is not what many people say. there dont say to kill people (as many people that dont know islam say)

i started to read, and am a Christian.

Muslims are vvery friendly. at least everyone i met till now was.

;)

12:53 AM Feb 01 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

keep on Improving ur knowledge about Islam fab.

Good job.

01:46 AM Feb 01 2009 |