Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what you think about muslims people ??

lulu*lojain

Syrian Arab Republic

what you think about muslims people & Islam ??

say Why ???

03:01 PM Dec 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pork eater

Switzerland

I dont like them they say they are peacful but that is not what they show the world, when the pope said they were violent they started riots and killed a nun in Italy, Idont get the logic behind their thinking, if you call me violent I will kill you? and if the moderate ones say its only a bad few that do this, why dont they stand up against the bad ones that keep putting their religion in a bad light, if you sit back and let evil men have their own way. then you are just as bad.I think muslims need to stop being so aggressive every time someone critisises them and see why it is most civilised people dont want them around.

05:39 AM May 22 2010 |

monetoo

monetoo

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Muslims are the best pepole all over the world

09:53 PM Jul 17 2010 |

abo0o0dy

Syrian Arab Republic

i’m realy surprised that almost of u guys said that muslims people r good and i’m very happy with it . but about extremists muslims ( and i dont think they e realy muslims ) dont represents us to the world bcz they r extremists . and i dont think that the extremists Christian represents all the Christian people 2 us . thanx all for that great talk about islam

09:50 AM Jun 29 2011 |

idioms

idioms

United Kingdom

No religion in the world promotes the hatred and violence.

01:58 PM Dec 29 2013 |