Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Help Gaza and Know the truth of Jews

mary888

mary888

Jordan

Hi everybody…

Do u see what's happening to Gaza??? How do u feel?? I'm here now to ask all people to do something for Gaza.they r bloody and barbaric actions from the most worst and bloodiest people on the earth who r Jews..they r the enemys of God whom we must perish and struggle to stop them  or rather to get rid of them,the enemys of human beings,the destroyers of Earth,,,, either u r christian or muslim all of us must do something and say the truth at any cost we must help Palestinians…

this is my plee don't deny it don't ignore it..Deal with it seriously

Thanx

06:56 PM Dec 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Racist posts like these don't belong on this site either.

You should be ashamed.

Not only is there complete ignorance about who started it, but now its gone ot the level of anti-Semitism. Disgusting.

09:33 PM Dec 29 2008 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Why should one take madmen like you seriously?

09:36 PM Dec 29 2008 |

sofiene

sofiene

Tunisia

I don't need to say any word about zionists.

Our present day tells you who are zionists.

The history also tells you who are zionists.

Zionists and their supporters will regret all their doings.

Oh zionists by the way I want to remember you of a bitter fact: one day or another we're all going to die…

06:44 AM Dec 30 2008 |

max995

max995

Germany

you cannot say that all jews are evil. that is if somebody would say all muslims are terrorists what is definitely not true!

i think everybody involved in this conflict has made a bunch of mistakes! espacially israel has a very aggressive attitude and i can understand every arab who is upset about what is happening but

that is the attitude of israel's government and not what all jews are like. in my opinion it would be the best if they stopped all the violence immediately and start talking and negotiating.

to make things clear:  i am not jewish and what i wrote is just my opinion and i am going to listen to other points of view as well!

12:51 AM Dec 31 2008 |

mary888

mary888

Jordan

thx for ur replies… now I just now want to explain something that Isreal as agovernment is under the authority of their religious men and they cannot do anything without them or against them…

Now fabs1 from UK,do u see what happened to Gaza I didn't hear ur comment about it!!!! what's ur comment can u tell me? imagine that u r under these bombs!!!! I think u won't feel exactly as Palestinians feel…by the way,,I know that not all jews are very bad but their dominating men, eirther religious or politic men, hide the truth about them and instigate them against muslims and plant at their mind that they r the people choosen by God to be the best…

12:13 PM Dec 31 2008 |

mary888

mary888

Jordan

Sofiene thx for u ….and max from Germany thank u also I want to tell u something, we r arabs and muslims who suffered from the agressive jewish actions from a long time. at the past Jews were living in Europe and all people their also cannot suffere their deeds so all governments at that time agreed to send them here in the middle east to get rid of them. believe me u can read about them,their plans,their protocols then u will know what I'm exactly want to convy..

12:27 PM Dec 31 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

You are just an anti Semitic. when people equate Islam/Muslim to terror, people make big noise about i. where are those people now?

what is happening in Palestine is wrong, what happened to Israel in the past is also wrong as well. 

Rocket attack on civilians by Israel and Hamas is condemnable. Both ways , it is terror.

04:33 PM Dec 31 2008 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

no Hamas is not torrerist!!! Hamas is fighting who stole their country ..

06:50 PM Dec 31 2008 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Sorry, but thats not what Judaism teaches.

Second, if you want to hear what I say about the situation in Gaza, look at another one of the forums here.

07:15 PM Dec 31 2008 |