Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Help Gaza and Know the truth of Jews

mary888

mary888

Jordan

Hi everybody…

Do u see what's happening to Gaza??? How do u feel?? I'm here now to ask all people to do something for Gaza.they r bloody and barbaric actions from the most worst and bloodiest people on the earth who r Jews..they r the enemys of God whom we must perish and struggle to stop them  or rather to get rid of them,the enemys of human beings,the destroyers of Earth,,,, either u r christian or muslim all of us must do something and say the truth at any cost we must help Palestinians…

this is my plee don't deny it don't ignore it..Deal with it seriously

Thanx

06:56 PM Dec 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saintsboy

United Kingdom

This last post hints at the truth, suffering is wrong no matter your religion or belief.

I DESPAIR THAT I NOW LIVE IN A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY (SCOTLAND) WITHOUT FAITH, BUT REJOICE IF THAT MEANS WE DO NOT VICTIMISE OTHER FAITHS.

A GOD IS A GOD WHETHER CHRISTIAN, MUSILIM , SIKH OR ANY OTRHER FAITH AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

WE TEACH (BADLY) ALL FAITHS IN SCOTLAND. yOU SHOULD ALL DO THE SAME AND TRUST IN GOD TO SORT OUT THIS MESS!!!!

12:30 AM Jan 16 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Just to make clear…in Palestine is not only muslim..but there are also christian. Yasser arafat's wife is a christian, right?

04:26 AM Jan 16 2009 |

practiceenglish

Turkey

Everyone hates from baby killer Israel…..

05:46 AM Jan 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

they kill even the prophets…..

06:06 AM Jan 16 2009 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

another useless shitty topic to make my day happier :P

11:26 AM Feb 02 2010 |