Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Allah silent?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yesterday I was watching news on TV with my family, (father, mother, bro, and my little cousin_Fırat)

There were some pics and videos from Palestine, with full of dead ppl, broken houses, crying mothers, angry fathers, afraiding kids..

then my little cousin asked me > Who are they? Is there earthquick? How many ppl died?

I said > No honey, there is War in a country too far from here..And they are muslim too.

He said > they are muslim, and having a bad painingfull?

So Sibel, tell me Where is God! Why is Allah silent? Why Allah doesn't do anything to help them?

I couldn't reply him..And looked my father :)

Then my father answered him for me >> Ask your father, cuttie OK?

Cousin said > But my father doesn't know anything about Islam.. maybe he doesn't believe.

My father > Yeaa I know.. then that reason made me say you ''Ask your father'' He will give you the best answer!

__

:) I don't know if my little cousin asked his father (my uncle) or not… But i still wonder Why the Allah is silent!

Do u have any idea.. If yes, pls reply me.. :)

01:59 PM Jan 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I posted it becoz i realy wanted a miracle soo much..

I am nothing..So Allah doesn't have to do things i wanted from him..

I just hoped..

I am an Allah's created…So I know Allah cares our wishes.. Allah created us..Yess!

So i think he should give miracles to us sometimes, when we are in trouble..

It is just a hope..not an order or test to Allah!!!

I always want something from Allah..and now i gave up all my personality wishes..just hoped a simple miracle.

Other's mustn't call >> Where is the Muslim's ALlah_?

07:20 PM Jan 06 2009 |

naderos

naderos

Morocco

Fuck u , u're not a muslim when u write like this title.

choose an other expression , tfoooooooooo u're so stupid

09:48 PM Jan 06 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

hi Can I Cry…

I want to ask your question but in another way….Why does Allah leave the thief to steal? why does Allah leave the killer to kill? and why Allah leaves the disbeliever to disbelieve?!

Because God wants us free. We are free to choose what to do.

Allah has the ability to coerce us to believe in him and to be good ones….but that requires to take the freedom of choice away from us.

I want you to know that What happens in Gaza now not just a test for Palastinian People… God will ask us what we did to them? What did we react? What did we do to save them? 

10:53 PM Jan 06 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

So Sibel, tell me Where is God! Why is Allah silent? Why Allah doesn't do anything to help them?

a rational person might consider the possibility that God/Allah does nothing because God/Allah does not exist.

12:23 AM Jan 07 2009 |

cutiebaby

cutiebaby

United Arab Emirates

please for people who saying that allah not exist and allah nothing , i told u dont talk alot about allah becuase if you dont know  about allah you havnt the right to talk about.

as my islam soul in me , i told you that not ever try to talk about allah like this and show some respect.

and for all you shouldnt ask about something never know about exept allah ..

thanks

06:14 AM Jan 07 2009 |

LIFE2FAST

LIFE2FAST

Ukraine

cutiebaby, i think everyone has the right to say his opinion. And it’s you, who should show some respect!

01:10 PM Jan 07 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

please for people who saying that allah not exist and allah nothing , i told u dont talk alot about allah becuase if you dont know  about allah you havnt the right to talk about.

as my islam soul in me , i told you that not ever try to talk about allah like this and show some respect.

and for all you shouldnt ask about something never know about exept allah ..

sorry, dear, but I have to ignore your advice.I'm sorry if you think that doubting the existence of Allah is disrespectful, but I won't refuse to express my opinion only because you or others can't tolerate an opposing view. 

03:31 PM Jan 07 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

"Death to all people who call my "religion" violent."

This seems to be the philosophy of many people here

03:44 PM Jan 07 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

You, Naderos..That boy from Morocco..U wrote me >Fuck u , u're not a muslim when u write like this title.

Now i am answering u..

1.If u wanna fuck something or someone, U shouldn't choose me OK.. There are so many thing better than me! I can suggest u something from them..

2.To choose a title like that, doesn't mean i am against of Allah.. read more, and try to what i am trying to mean with chosing that title..

3.To break someone's heart is worse than write something like that. (I don't think mines is bad)

I am a girl in 16. And i have a brother 19 aged! Believe me, my bro never swear a girl like u..Becoz he always think me..

>If i swear other girls, other boys swear my sister,Sibel!

Have u ever thought something like it!!!! ?

Plss think a bit.. May u have a sister too..And believe me girls don't like these boys swear them..

I can reply ur bad words.. ohooo i know a lot of swear words..But i am such a great person can't swear..Can't use these bad words…......

I m a muslim or not…! that shouldn't be ur problem..

OK, HONEY?

06:07 PM Jan 07 2009 |

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

IF you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles!

11:51 PM Jan 07 2009 |