Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Please be human and give anything to support People in GAZA!!

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

Hi everybody

I just want to ask anyone who has a way to help people in Gaza to start doing what she/he can do.I started and I donated blood here in a center for donnation in Tunisia.So if you are Tunisian go and give your blood.If you are not please try to do your best and help people in Gaza in your own way.

Please do something even it is so simple but it will save many peoples life.OK!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

02:45 PM Jan 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Thanks a lot for your subject … And Inshallah we will never forget our sisters and brothers up there in Gaza…

02:51 PM Jan 02 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

Not at all this is a small thing I did and I hope others will follow.By the way you can start by putting the flague of Palestine instead of the girl's picture!!!!

03:03 PM Jan 02 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

In the UK we are having protests – outside the Israeli embassy, central London, our city centres,etc

People have been encouraged to attend these protests by UK celebrities (including Alexei Sayle – a Jew) and politicians… http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7808005.stm

In the spirit of Iraqi journalist, Muntadar al-Zaidi, protestors are asked to bring old shoes to the national demonstration in London on 3 January to leave at Downing Street.

I don't know what else to do apart from support the argument against the Israeli attacks, here on these forums, and to email my thoughts to the UK Prime Minister, etc…

It would be great if someone could produce a website with forums and networking opportunities, that we could use to campaign – bring millions of ordinary people together to send a powerful message to those in power that we don't want to be caught in their power games - wars are always started by those in great palaces and parliaments…it is the ordinary people who have to fight and die…we are taught to hate each other by the media moghuls…. WE NEED TO IDENTIFY WHO OUR REAL ENEMY IS ....

03:08 PM Jan 02 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

Thanks otooziki !! I think that what you said is totally right we need to "IDENTIFY OUR ENEMY" as the first step.

By the way I really like the fact that people will leave their shoe at Downing street.History will remember that for ever.I wish to be there to put mine too. 

03:18 PM Jan 02 2009 |

endurereality

United States

US gov is against support, see my thread

04:20 PM Jan 02 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

By the way you can start by putting the flague of Palestine instead of the girl's picture!!!!

Sometimes pictures may show how does people feel BUT what inside the heart is more worth than a picture ….

05:47 PM Jan 02 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

Margaret I know but no one can see what is inside of your heart.But when many people put the flague of Plalestine we can make others understand that we support Palestine.It may seem to you not important but I think it is even if it is so small.

By the way I did'nt mean to offense you of coure!!!!

06:12 PM Jan 02 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

Damn israel!!!!

May israel have a terrible 2009, as they made Palestinians new year bloody!!!!

07:43 PM Jan 02 2009 |

boldpilot

boldpilot

Turkey

israel stop the war on gazze ..

1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

6. Show us the straight way,

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

07:48 PM Jan 02 2009 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

EndureReality's link is very interesting….I like the last minute of the video … when we get a powerful or influential figure who has the humanity, conscience, wisdom and will to change the world for the better….what happens?

Their life is cut short in mysterious or suspicious circumstances…..

The struggle is never ending …. both sides think they are right, both sides say God is behind them, it is always the fault of the other….always hatred always more retaliation…we have to find a way to break the cycle and identify the real enemy (sorry I'm repeating myself) ....

08:16 PM Jan 02 2009 |