Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What are you Think about TEENs?

Friendly_girl

Ukraine

Tell me please:)

01:09 AM Mar 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Friendly_girl

Ukraine

Sorry What do you Think about TEENs?

01:11 AM Mar 23 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Hi,

What do you mean with this question, Friendly girl? Could you explain it a little bit for us?

Thank you!

04:49 PM Mar 23 2007 |

resh

resh

Tanzania, United Republic Of

The Teen ages are the wonderful ages!! but in this age there's lots of confusion and you really have to work very hard to achieve your goals. It's an Innocent and wonderful age, the age when you feel free as a bird and everyone forgives you just by saying that he or she's still a kid or innocent…So you've lots of advantage as well, isn't it great?....FOR ALL THE TEENEGERS OUT THERE "ENJOY YOUR LIFE BECAUSE THE TEEN YEARS COMES ONLY ONCE, ONCE YOU'RE FULLY MATURE YOU CAN'T GET THOSE MOMENTS BACK AGAIN..THEREFORE, HAVE FUN BUT AT THE SAME TIME STUDY HARD BECAUSE THIS IS THE AGE OF DEVELOPMENT..

03:34 PM Mar 24 2007 |

thinhlam

thinhlam

Viet Nam

tenn is cute. i love the time when i was a teenager

08:04 AM Mar 25 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

well, people think teens are dangerouse…

and many people here, on ebaby think we are just little kids, that dont know nothin'.... but compare with them, we know more english than they ever learnt… whatever..Teens are cool :) heheh :)

10:30 PM Jul 11 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hmm… I actually can’t agree that it’s a wonderful age. I see nothing wonderful in constantly be told what to do when you know yourself what to do…. At this age they all say you’re still a child while speaking about your rights and that you’re already an adult while speaking about your responsibilities….

05:28 AM Jul 12 2008 |

monicapig

monicapig

China

in my ideal,teens just a part of one's life.whatever you do you must responsible for it.in my country,teens is full of studing and studing

06:35 AM Jul 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Teens are troublesome, difficult to understand, and maybe a little rebellious..just my opinion.

08:05 AM Jul 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Right now I can´t stand teenagers around me!!! I lose my patience with them.  But I´m not trying to be a bitter person, hahahaha! If I have the chance to help them I´ll do it, but I don´t match their ideas with my ideas about different subjects. I was a teenager, I know, but the actual teenagers seems to be so superficial and hollow… well most of them because I have found a minority too mature.

I can´t understand fashion styles like emos for example. I mean, things like that makes me feel disconnected about them. But it´s their own life, while they don´t botter me, there´s no problem.

03:14 PM Jul 12 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

that's just an option…many teens arent Emos, or Punkers, or somethin' like that!!! that's just an option!!!

whatever, there are many teens that are normal. and maybe some teens are more responsables, and with a better mind than adults :X

04:44 PM Jul 13 2008 |