Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A Syrian guy went to America :D (for Arab)

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

A Syrian guy went to America to study and sent a letter   his mom to show her how quickly he learned to speak English.

Dear YAMO,

Yesterday friendatee invited me to a restaurant, we orders first KISSERS ( (مقبلات , upside down ( (  مقلوبة  , and the dessert was hind’s husband cake ( jawz al hind) and made in husband ( ma3mool bel joz). But yamo one of my friendatee is a moons player ( la3eeb 2mar) so danger on my mind ( 5atar 3ala balee) to go to the vomiting office

( maktab al mooraja3at) in the university that have the divorced salad ( السلطة المطلقة ( and tell them about my friend.

Yamo I bought two husbands of socks ( jawzein kalset) but the salesman was my mother (2ommee) he didn’t understand what I wanted so I told him  your price on me

( 7a2ak 3alaye) I wanted to pay for the socks he didn’t accept and said to me keep it on my calculation (5aleeha 3ala 7sabee) we became friends and he invited me to his house before I came in I shouted constitution parents home (dastoor ya ahl al dar) I evaluated his envelopes (2adaret zoorofo) coz he lived alone in a small house. He insisted to spend the night in his house I told him cover your width ( yestor 3ala 3ardak) I can’t sleep out of the university but from here to here ( men hown la hown) I knew he was Syrian too. He was very on a boy ( 3asabee). I told him that the next day the invitation would me on my mathematics (3ala 7sabee). Friendato came to tell him instead of your safety (  3awad be salamtak) coz his cousin died two weeks ago.

Make your touching in good Yamo ( masaytek bel 5eir yamo) , and see you soon

Your son Perfection The Lion (Kamal Al Asad)

09:08 PM Jan 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Thanks for sharingLaughing

09:18 PM Jan 11 2009 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

hey hey hey m.r HONOR//what the rong with you boy!!
i think u don’t have any manners in ur country and u call ur self honor !!
what honor is that >>>>>>>>>>>>  hyfaa  wahbe !!
boy ur joke its not nice special for syrian

3ayb ya walad ma byseer hayk

02:35 AM Jan 12 2009 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

try this one
George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to Hell where the Devil is waiting for him.

"I don’t know what to do," says the Devil. "You’re on my list but I have no room for you. But you definitely have to stay here, so I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’ve got three people here who weren’t quite as bad as you. I’ll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.
I’ll even let YOU decide who leaves."

George thought that sounded pretty good so he agreed.

The devil opened the first room. In it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed over and over and over, such was his fate in Hell.

"No!" George said. "I don’t think so. I’m not a good swimmer and I don’t think I could do that all day long."

The Devil led him to the next room. In it was Tony Blair with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No! I’ve got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day!" commented George.

The Devil opened a third door. In it, George saw Bill Clinton lying naked on the floor with his arms staked over his head and his legs staked in spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said, "Yeah, I can handle this."

The Devil smiled and said, "Monica, you’re free to go!"

02:46 AM Jan 12 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

Vogas….why you get mad after reading this? it's just a joke!

by the way this Joke was sent to me by my Syrian friend but it seems that your mind is too small to understand it!

what honor is that >>>>>>>>>>>>  hyfaa  wahbe !!

the Hyfaa Wahbe's Honor has no relation with all lebanese honor. but if your narraw mind tells you that no problem!

i think u don’t have any manners in ur country

we have all kind of manners in our country because we have democracy….ooh is that the first time you hear this word? sorry but you can search about it in dictionary!!

12:34 PM Jan 12 2009 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

i wonder if the DEMOCRCY that you are talking about is the same DEMOCRCY that you have in Lebnon is it DEMOCRCY of  mister Snyora or democrcy of  mr. jnbLat 
is it the Democrcy of aL shay5!!! saad
i hope that it is not the Democrcy of  ja3_ja3.

i see that you got mad/angey with the hayfa joke and you are sad ,take it easy its just a joke ;)

boy do you Live in syria!!? did any body hurt you or any Lebanon citizen in syria !!! or say any thing bad about you !!
trust me your joke is not funny at all

09:24 PM Jan 12 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

haha Vagos really you make me laugh!

Yes my democracy is Sanyoura, Junblat and Ja3ja3 democracy(not Hafeth, Bassar, Makhloof and Tadmor Prison democracy!) and I'm proud to have such a democracy in my country which is unfortunately doesn't exist in any other arabian country. We would not have a presidential elections with one candidate for example !

And don't worry I didn't get mad/angry with hayfa "joke" but when you say which honor I have sorry I have to stop you.

boy do you Live in syria!!? did any body hurt you or any Lebanon citizen in syria !!! or say any thing bad about you !!
no at all, and I never thought that this joke might get someone mad/angry!

Moreover I have many syrian friends one of them sent to me this joke!

Now I dont want to creat a fight from a silly reason…moreover you still on my friends list.

10:44 PM Jan 12 2009 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

:) really relly if i make me laugh! iam smiling now

ofcours i did't mean to say any thing that would  has to do any thing with your honor.

i wan't you to know that even the one who told you this joke is syrian it still not exeptable.

if you have syrian friends i Lived with Lebanese and palestines brothers two years in abroad in the same place home and we got pretty close and we wouldn't  joke with each other these kind of  jokes coz it  won't do any thing but making us Separate.
 i have to many jokes to but maybe  if you here some of them its will be harsh for you !!

i think that you should  give  the Credit & respect for  presedent  Bashar
cuz he at Least has ;)
                                         aprinsiples about many issues

& in case you have forgat 
mr. ja3_ja3 is criminal of war
and mr. jNbLat has one goal and it is revenge you may chick thier  long dark history . oh about
m'r Snyora just read his cv chick it!!

i want you to know that no matter what it was just a Conversation. why we should fight!!
iam still your friend on your List and so are you ;)
at Last that its not silly reason

11:10 PM Jan 18 2009 |