Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Let's take a break from seriously situation and show us your beautiful national costume

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

It's been kind of seriously situation on earth for a while so I just want us to take a break to see a beautiful national costume and outfit. I think we are here from many country around the world and in each country would have their own national outfit whether it still use in regular day or just only special occasion pls show me.

I come from Thailand and we have many kind of national outfit differnt from situation but I choose the one I really like to show you, This one called "Sivali" which usually use for wedding ceremony.

Another picture are mix of various kind of Thai national dress

We use these kind of dress just only in special occasion not in our regular day. Thai dress is a bit fit to the body and make you look more elegance when you walk

I would love to see from you guys

02:52 AM Jan 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Anniah

Anniah

Chile

Is very beatiful!!!!!

04:20 AM Jan 13 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

me, ...take a look this:

FIRST , this is KEBAYA..we usually use it for special National event or Wedding party…  (for people/family who in second picture..sorry, i put your pic in this site without your permission..Laughing but guys…you all are so nice and hot Wink)

SECOND under is BATIK…we use it every friday (specially student, government employee and state own-enterprise BANk) or for national events:

04:43 AM Jan 13 2009 |