Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do wemen always torture themselve for being more beautiful?

maya_run

maya_run

Thailand

Why does it always gonna be like that?

The time has gone but wemen are always tortue ourselve to be more beautiful such as in old time Chinese women tie her feet to wear very tiny shoes to make her beautiful.

or in Europe women wear corset to fit her body tiny then could wear nice dress.

even if at this time we still wearing many kind of thing so uncomfortable such as high-heel shoes

What do you think about all this? share with me Smile

05:47 AM Jan 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

Very easy =) Ladies love to satisfy their sensational mind, toughts. On the other hand men love to satisfy their logical mind, toughts !! Thats very simple ;P I will give one example for this situation;

When a lady has a baby she become over-weight. And after the born of the baby they suddenly do their best to loose this extra weights :) Dont tell me it is for healt ;) Dont ! Its for theirselves to satisfy their feelings when they get infront of a mirror =)

As a result fallowing equation is proved;

Feelings > Toughts } Ladies

Toughts > Feelings } Men

Men + lady = Human

06:07 PM Jan 19 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

why women fake orgasms?- They think that men care.Laughing
I'm totally agree with you, Nu. Wink

07:47 AM Jan 20 2009 |

Matho Zhou

Matho Zhou

China

O,god!I have heard of this matter yet, but this is the first time I see the related photos.

08:27 AM Jan 20 2009 |

China

there are some traditional things in past China, in that time, whatever male or female believe that female can’t out of the family control, they have to always stay in home, never to face any people but parents or relatives, so the female tie their feet under the rule in the old society. All of the people want to keep females from contacting more males, and they don’t want to watching a female who is their family member run away and out of control, that means shame for themselves.In the past china, tie the feet, it’s not only a beautiful problem for woman but also another one which is to get a approbation from society, like that you can get a good marriage, in that kind of the Patriarchal society, woman can’t attend any working especially the huge family. How to get a good marriage will effective their whole life.

08:56 AM Jan 20 2009 |

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

i think this start when we are child, all dolls what we get are pretty, nice hair, blue eyes and good shape; so we grow up and we want to look like that; woman no suffer just with high heels… what about plastic surgery? more bubbies, less fat, better nose, slim abdomen and so on

woman can not realise they are pretty just for be woman, we can make the miracle of life, we can be sweet and strong, we can take care for kids, house, and still looking good!

05:12 PM Jan 22 2009 |

Galant

Chile

I would agree and disagree with some of you, actually i think a womans beauty stems from her selfesteem, but corporal media uses this for what it is worth to make womens self esteem low, so that she will buy their beauty enhancing products, even seen alot of crap from miracle creams to nose pinchers and now lately face slimmers, and i can’t believe it, the answer is right under your nose, as a guy im telling you girls, yes we value beauty to some extent some more than others!
Just so you know it i see myself as a handsome guy. but id much rather be with someone who would use their time to hang out and ENJOY THEMSELVES, than that person be worried about their looks. Looks will only get you so far, maybe a one night stand, maybe more. But men want to talk too, they want to play video games, or talk about science or a book…. people are different and there are all sorts of guys and women, so i think not all women are like this! But next time you watch a comercial that tells you buy this crap it will make you more desirable, you just laught at it and have fun. go out for a stroll with friends, or watch a movie, read a book, play a video game.
It will make you just as desirable as that actress on tv, yeah the photoshopped one! 

09:37 PM Apr 05 2013 |