Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The best nicknames of ebaby

Jinn_daniels

India

Wht r the best nicknames around here,i luv the nickname of progression-has a progressive feel 2 it,cic-sibel=she wants 2 cry ,bt never wanns,she has a beautiful name accordng 2 me n mary sunshine-sounds very fresh,thats all,4 now

05:48 PM Jan 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

UHO

UHO

United Arab Emirates

Boring is the best nick name to have in Ebaby, I used it once (¬¬) lemme think hmmmmmmm … Ouch is GOOD … and of corse mine "UHO" is PERFECT (¬¬)

I liked the latest nick name of one of my friend on CHAT .. and it is Tintin!

btw, I am sooooooooooooooooooooo BORED!

04:56 PM Jan 22 2009 |

Mary_Jj

Mary_Jj

Russian Federation

my nick is the best.. its Mary J… if u smokes it…. wowowow.. )))

03:53 PM Jan 31 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

there is Lost in ur eyes a beautiful nick but he disappear 

05:53 PM Jan 31 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I love the name Daniel too so much it is a name of one of our prophets :) ..but donna know its meaning :(..

06:01 PM Jan 31 2009 |

sweet soul

sweet soul

Saudi Arabia

i think my name is the best :D kidding !

i chose this nickname cause i like it .. also it talking about something in me it's goodness ( goodhearted )

many nicknames in ebaby are great, diffecult to choose which one the best ..

best wishes Smile

08:05 PM Jan 31 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

yaa I am the best Wishes always written after each message or comment lol Laughing

08:28 PM Jan 31 2009 |

kikam

kikam

Algeria

well each nickname is beautiful for its meaning and impression it gives to the others, but mine impresses no one but me and means a lot to me only (kika: my sirname, myfriends used to call me so in high school, and "M" is the first letter in my fiancé's nameWink) i can't say more..lol

03:59 PM Feb 01 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

all of them are nice and i like' can i cry "best of all.if i had to change mine,i would change it to"Frown

04:30 PM Feb 01 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

OHo… :) ok i give my nick to you :))

i really tried to change is before, then decided to go on use it again :))

CaN I CrY :)) now i love it very much.. Expecilaly my short type CIC :) it is cool too

04:38 PM Feb 01 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Nop cic ,ur real name’sibel’is the coolest,n thnx amany 4 namng atleast my surname,bt i dnt really know the meanng,sry….

06:41 PM Feb 01 2009 |