Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you belive in love at first sight ?

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

This metter is reason of discussion and disagreement. Bacause People have different ideias about love at first sight. As all of you know love is unpredictable, you can't  predict how and when it happens.

Cry

Tell me if is it possible to love someone at first sight ? 

08:29 AM Jan 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

u said right.. love is unpredictable.. and when it comes, it comes.. no matter will that be "at first sight" or not..

if you ask me – i do believe that human can fall in love at first sight.. but is it "love" as true feeling or is it "infatuation", only time will show..

08:50 AM Jan 27 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

Have you ever faced a situation of this kind ? 

09:31 AM Jan 27 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

yeah i did.. once i fell in love.. right at first sight.. and i thought that was love.. but time showed me that it was only passion.. and when this passion went away, i didn't wanna be with that guy anymore.. 

09:45 AM Jan 27 2009 |

maloud

maloud

Poland

Only time can tell whether it was love, infatuation or you were simply besotted. Sometimes those butterflies in your stomac are nothing but gastrological inflammation Laughing. Mostly, it depends on your present mood when you meet new person: when you're lonesome, everybody can seem attractive for you. Personally, it happened to me from the very first letter typed on instant messenger.

01:59 PM Jan 27 2009 |

etery

etery

Finland

I believe. I have such experience. I can recognize a person I will have a romantic relationship with at first sight. 

But I think you can just fall in love(to fall in love is not the same as to love) with someone. As it was said time will show if your feeling becomes true love or not. 

03:11 PM Jan 27 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

No, love is a deeper question, for me it´s difficult to believe in love at first sight. I mean, maybe it could be physical attraction but not love.

04:52 PM Jan 27 2009 |