Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

New way to learn English!!!!!!!

milarpita

milarpita

Germany

Hay friends what do you think about debate for learning english? I thing Tha is a great way to focous our selvs and by doing that we can recognize our capabilities or guts in inglish.A lot of people has got a good result from debate. So I am giving a topic here.You only need to send your opinion or view here . I will publish your opinion in my website . Send your view along with your Email Id,Full Name, Country and City Name. Your opinion will be published in our site within 24 hours after we recive your mail.So are you ready for it?Here is your topic.

"Are girls inferior to boys?"

I will be waiting for your mail.

Regards                            

MADSS 

urcontropage.blogspot.com                                                                                                                                                           

08:00 AM Jan 31 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

But I can not open your link,why?

打不开你的链接。

12:35 PM Feb 01 2009 |

milarpita

milarpita

Germany

Thanks Tsaokuohua for replying me.

There is some problem that you could not open my site.

Just copy the website name and pest it in internet address bar and then press on "enter" on key board.

Regards

Milan

www.urcontropage.blogspot.com

01:29 PM Feb 01 2009 |