Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Stylish

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

"How do I know whether or not I'm fashionable?" or "How can I become more trendy?" People seek advice and insight on how to be more stylish and set themselves apart from the crowd. Being stylish consists of a complete package and isn't simply reflected through one's clothing but it is related to other things

are u interested to be in a fashion be stylish

04:55 PM Feb 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

No..Definitelly no!

I dont like shpping very much..

I buy something when i see it 1.ly… but hardly ever go out for just shopping..

:)

I am not a person with interst in fashion .. :)

09:13 PM Feb 03 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i like shopping so much :) but i wear what i want , not coz the people wear it..

09:55 PM Feb 03 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hahaah, it's " eat what you want, and wear what ppl want"

i do that , not what fashion want exactly ,what ppl around me want.. coz we have the same ideas about wearing .. 

10:09 PM Feb 03 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

and ,men like make money to women make shopping. :P

10:11 PM Feb 03 2009 |

julia_s

julia_s

Russian Federation

What I think it is not really the shopping issue..it is about taste in dress. And 100% that it is not about the money. I know tens of rich people and people with average income and even with almost no money at all..and I bet that sometimes people with less income dress better than the ones who earns much more. So the idea is that you should know for sure what is good for you and what is not. Do not wear what other people do all the time,. Try to find your unique style. Do not be scared of bright colours if they emphasis your beauty. But I think that in clothes one great rule works .."less is better than too much". So if you are not sure about whether you should put on your arm one more bracelet or beads – you better NOT! There is one more rule that you should mix not more than 3 colours. So try to play with different tons and styles.

And was is the most important thing – you should always be 100% about your look and yourself and people will treat you right :) 

12:28 PM Feb 04 2009 |