Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they accept the Islam ?

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Alsalam Alikum

Hiii members how r u .. I miss u … sorry for apsent but I had exams and I finished them  :)

I want to talk about serious subject

many members in Englishbabay sent to me and askd about Islam

so that as I promised them I prepared this with collections

Mashallah. A young boy recites Quran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xil-wHMlQ&feature=related

Priest converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBTS4JwyDLc&feature=related

European Scientist converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY

Christian professor Converted to ISLAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhBYryljl0&feature=related

Can Muslim Women Doctors Care For Men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFlNNSS5Hc

12:12 PM Feb 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

If someone born in India for example and his parents were worship to a cow or a mouse and he didn't change his religion this person is easily psychologically sick

They will worship who ever or what ever they want, they don;t need a guy from middle east to tell them it is psychologically sick or not.

Should these rat and Cow worshipers respect Muslims who call them pscologically sick?

The mistake of those cow worshipers is they are too tolerant towards other religions.

Remember, These people have been doing what ever they do for 5000 years and they will continue for another 5000 years, weather a guy from middle east wants it or not

Thanks for the explanation radunagi

02:00 AM Feb 09 2009 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

before every thing ….I respect  all the religions and  as I said this for who asked me about Islam 

sunay

welcome … sorry I disagree with the point that who has another or no religion becouse as we see Priest change his riligion

Radunagi

Just-girl, are you aware that that article you posted shows those converts to Islam as being unhappy and having made a mistake? yah I think they were unhappy before Islam and Islam changed their life to the best

04:24 AM Feb 09 2009 |

sunay

sunay

Turkey

Just girl,
It's understandable why you do not agree with my opinion because if you would agree with me you wouldnt have posted such a forum to discuss. Then I think that your aim with that forum was how worthy you find it when a priest or whoever changes to islam. With other words you wanted to have some statements which should show how wonderful islam is and some people decide for this religion. Otherwise who cares who changes his/her religion, not me. Smile

06:56 AM Feb 09 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Hindus don't worship cow & mouse alone, they worship sun & earth too.For hindus any source wupon whom our life depends is worshipable.

Only hindus have the capacity to worship 'Shiva',the lord of destruction,Only hindus understand that destrucion is equally worshipable as creativity.

Hindus feel that earth & sun are  as alive as we are, so they worship them also.

Hindus worship 330 millions of lords ,which are lords of different dimensions.

But I don't know why they don't worship the whole of the existence.As there is nothing useless.every aspect of life is worshipable.

Hindus have temples of satutues which represent various sexual positions,where they claim to give guidence to youth who are enering in new way of life.

Hindu religion is not a organised religion, it is a developed one & is very vast.

10:14 AM Feb 09 2009 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

sunay

* Then I think that your aim with that forum was how worthy you find it when a priest or whoever changes to islam *

sorry that aim which u think of ,,, my aim in the forum is to develop my language and find more friends

But also when maney members sent to me and asked about Islam I promiced them that I will put new topic for this

11:26 AM Feb 09 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

"sorry that aim which u think of ,,, my aim in the forum is to develop my language and find more friends"

Bullshit. You forgot to add 'blab to the whole world how great my religion is'.  Hence this thread about so-called priests and other Christians that converted to Islam.

Or do you really have nothing better in your life to talk about?

03:07 PM Feb 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Hindu religion is not a organised religion, it is a developed one & is very vast."

we should worship the LORD who created the sun, earth, dark, light…..evrything…..not more than 330milions of lords….all of them r creatures either from the LORD (ALLAH) or from their own imagination…..

"Bullshit. You forgot to add 'blab to the whole world how great my religion is'."

according to u, i think MOONMAN answered u enough…..but grudge prevent u from the right as ur ancestors did!!....

03:18 PM Feb 09 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

"Bullshit. You forgot to add 'blab to the whole world how great my religion is'."

Nothing easier than being foul-mouthed. The girl  didn't insult you or said something deserve all this attack, but  I will understand you if she did.

03:43 PM Feb 09 2009 |