Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they accept the Islam ?

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Alsalam Alikum

Hiii members how r u .. I miss u … sorry for apsent but I had exams and I finished them  :)

I want to talk about serious subject

many members in Englishbabay sent to me and askd about Islam

so that as I promised them I prepared this with collections

Mashallah. A young boy recites Quran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xil-wHMlQ&feature=related

Priest converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBTS4JwyDLc&feature=related

European Scientist converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY

Christian professor Converted to ISLAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhBYryljl0&feature=related

Can Muslim Women Doctors Care For Men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFlNNSS5Hc

12:12 PM Feb 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Check some of this user's other comments and posts on here, then tell me that that again.

I don't believe this garbage for a second.

Some pathetic Saudi girl, who's come onto this site and helped to spread more hate and lies.

03:49 PM Feb 09 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

no one spread lies like u…and all here testify that….

i told u before clean ur heart , may be one day to be a good man….

03:51 PM Feb 09 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Check some of this user's other comments and posts on here, then tell me that that again.

Saying that doesn't change that the girl didn't insult you on this forum to be so agressive. I can understand this only if you hate this person, this what will "justify" your insults to this person wherever s/he goes or posts a forum.

Some pathetic Saudi girl, who's come onto this site and helped to spread more hate and lies. 

You're giving this thread a possibility to spread more hate by using such words  Some pathetic Saudi girl, Bullshit, grabage..ect.

04:02 PM Feb 09 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@osesame:

No doubt you'd defend it, your dozens of posts have been every bit as bad.

If Chritians wrote the things about Muslims, that you wrote about non-Muslims, they'd be called hateful and ignorant.

So that's what I've been calling you: exactly what you are, hateful, ignorant and loud. 

Here's the truth: No matter how much you pray, shout, lie, slander, the world isn't going to change your way.  

The non-Muslim world isn't going to one day 'see the truth' and convert to Islam, simply because it is NOT the ONLY TRUE religion.  

You can keep showing isolated cases of non-Muslims onverting to Islam, but they're an uncommon minority, just like the people that convert to Hundusim, Sukhism and Buddhism. All based on some old book that you read over and over again and hope to interpret secrets about. You live on the vain hope that you're the only person that knows the truth about life and how to live.

Well guess what? You're wrong. 

04:07 PM Feb 09 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

we should worship the LORD who created the sun, earth, dark, light

Hindu is an abstract term. Hindus have 330 million gods, but a Hindu has a single god.  There are Adwaithas(There is a single creator) and dwaiths(God created this world by using a part of himself. so it  is not wrong for them to pray multiple gods), 

There are Shiavas(Followers of lord Shiva), Vishnavas(Followers of lord Vishnu ) and million other.

They also believe that , Ultimately there is only one god and they  call it different names

There are hundreds of people how have claimed to have seen god, and there are hundreds of "holy books" , that rivals any International holy books.(Including miracles.)

all of them r creatures either from the LORD (ALLAH) or from their own imagination…..

Sure, Hindus believe in 330,000,000 gods, 

Allaha  will be 330,000,001,jesus 330,000,002,

You can even be an atheist.  

There is even an Allopanishad(extension of Atharava Veda and Kuran)

This is a land where, some Christains have Brahman "Threading" ceremonies,

some Muslims, take their kids  to a temple and have "Akshara abhayasa" (first letter)

04:18 PM Feb 09 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

No doubt you'd defend it, your dozens of posts have been every bit as bad.

I would stay by your side if she insulted you and you didn't.  Thats not what's happening now.

If Chritians wrote the things about Muslims, that you wrote about non-Muslims, they'd be called hateful and ignorant.

I don't mind Christians posting no-ending threads about Muslims converted to Christianity or any other religion and so far I didn't call anyone who posted something against my religion hateful and ignorant. 

So that's what I've been calling you: exactly what you are, hateful, ignorant and loud.

Again, nothing easier than being foul-mouthed boy.

Here's the truth: No matter how much you pray, shout, lie, slander, the world isn't going to change your way.

I don't expect the world gonna change to my way, so what's the new about your sentence?

You can keep showing isolated cases of non-Muslims onverting to Islam, but they're an uncommon minority, just like the people that convert to Hundusim, Sukhism and Buddhism.

Why did you exclude Christianity, Jewish?

You live on the vain hope that you're the only person that knows the truth about life and how to live.Well guess what? You're wrong. All of you are.

Generalizing is always wrong.Most of people know that, but you don't. 

04:25 PM Feb 09 2009 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

You edited your post.

I see. 

04:29 PM Feb 09 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@zanaz:

If IT makes you feel any better, here:

You can keep showing isolated cases of non-Muslims onverting to Islam, but they're an uncommon minority, just like the people that convert to Hundusim, Sukhism and Buddhism, JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY.

Happy now?

08:58 PM Feb 09 2009 |

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Bullshit … blab ….
waw You are very polite so that I will not answer you , I am bigger than answer you

osesame
welcome we miss u I hope u r Ok

zanaz
hi thanks my dear let him say what he want all of members know him know his morals :) thank u again
*You edited your post.
I see. *
intelligent girl :)

09:40 PM Feb 09 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

don't care Just Girl no one attracted my attention in the forum like you ,  you are very kind and polite while he use bad words . I am not muslim or other I have not religion but also we must respect all the religions.  She didn't talk bad about your religion and you attacked her ! so that you as one who say my religion is bad ,,,  see girl he just want to hide the fact yah you are lier because you talked about the truth about palestine ,  killing children and the rights and finally he said pathetic Oh we know who is the pathetic . Displaced boy just remember that ,  your words reflect your character , your personality

09:50 PM Feb 09 2009 |