Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you know about Islam

Eman dabbas

Jordan

What do you know about Islam and Muslims??

09:33 AM Feb 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgoger

Germany

What we should know?

01:52 PM Feb 10 2009 |

sxy_cute_boy

France

ı dont know

01:54 PM Feb 10 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

Ummm

which I know about Islam no illegal relltionships Embarassed  also no Chohol and  Islam the last religion of the God ummmm and about Muslims in my univercity and here in the forum all of muslims are very kind , helpful , peaceful and sincere

05:10 PM Feb 10 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I know enough to know that it's not for me.

02:24 AM Feb 11 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Islam is my life, and my happiness

The light of my path.

I'm happy because I'm a muslim

12:58 PM Mar 03 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@moonman:

Judging by your comments about Jews, you're hardly a poster boy for tolerance.

@LYNX:

And there are other religions that sincerely preach the same thing.

01:15 PM Mar 03 2009 |

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Mr. fabs

Ok, let me poster of whatever you want, but my duty is to convey the truth which I became believe in

No I'm Mulsim and I selected this way after long study.

You just envious boy, If we talk about something you disagree then we are fanatics.

Well, It does not matter,,, go ahead, but we will win and you will lose, but smart people will select the truth

01:51 PM Mar 03 2009 |

Wei-lung

Wei-lung

Taiwan

Umm…they don't like pig~~

04:06 PM Mar 03 2009 |

chambro

chambro

Tunisia

What Do You Know About Islam? Not what you have heard about Islam, not what you have seen in the actions of some Muslims, but what do you really know about Islam? Because there is a difference between Islam and Muslims. There is a difference between a Man and a Father. A man who has children, he is a father, but father is a responsibility. If a man does not fulfil those responsibilities, he is not necessarily a good father. Islam is a rule and an order. If a Muslim does not fulfil these Rules/Orders, he is not a good Muslim, so you cannot compare Islam by Muslims.

Mr. Khalid Yasin

04:59 PM Mar 03 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I dnt judge islam by the cmments of loonatics like moonan (liar u never were a chrstian) n osasame(wana b prophet of the 21st century),i dnt thnk islam promotes braggng abt ur self,disrespectng othr religeons or being like zombies,i thnk its abt peace

05:36 PM Mar 03 2009 |