Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ATTENTION: TO ALL THE LOVE ADVISERS

aerol

aerol

Philippines

Are you a good adviser? Do you think you can do something in this situatuion? this is a love problem of a girl named Queenie and here is her letter to us and she wants us to help her: "So, i had i boyfriend 2 years ago. obviously he's my ex now. I havent stopped loving him. I got into relationships after him, yet i still had feelings for him. Last year i told him i still love him, but he didnt say anything. and yesterday i told him again that i want him back. He didnt say anything again. I can tell he still likes me. but just doesnt wanna admit it. My friends keep telling me to not lose hope, but im beginning to. I can't stop thinking about him. and i keep having dreams of him. What should i do to get him back? Please no rude and stupid answers.Smile

01:36 PM Feb 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hazel26

hazel26

Philippines

hmm. I'm not that expert when it comes to love but here's my advice, hope it could help her: Do everything to win him back, always make him feel that you really really love him. How? Send him letters, text messages. give him gifts and so on and so forth.. hehe .. did i make sense? Then after doing everything, make sure that you know when to stop… Be gone for a while and let him miss you.. Who knows, he might be crazy looking for you.. But if not, I guess you just have to accept the fact that he isnt ready to come back or maybe he isnt inlove with you anymore..

02:04 PM Feb 13 2009 |