Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SMILLING IS A CHARITY.....

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity and pouring out from your bucket into your brother's bucket is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 
In Islam, every Muslim is obliged to give to charity in whatever form to boost his piety and spread wealth and goodwill among the whole community. It's no surprise then that the Arabic word tasadaqa (to give charity) is derived from the word "sadaqa" which means tell the truth or be sincere. 
Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Qur'an: (Ye will not attain unto piety until ye spend of that which ye love. And whatsoever ye spend, Allah is aware thereof.) {Aal 'Imran 3:92} 
Therefore voluntary charity, or sadaqa, which is different than the zakah - the compulsory alms that are collected each year - should be part of every Muslim's daily life. The Prophet (PBUH) said that every good deed is charityeven a smile in the face of others is charity.Smile

01:14 PM Feb 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

12:07 PM Feb 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

chinese said " The man who don't know how to smile, should not open a shop"....Smile

12:26 PM Feb 18 2009 |

Helenka_

Helenka_

Ukraine

Hi.

Smile is fresh wind for soul

03:24 PM Feb 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

YEA, THAT WHY THE PROPHET ADVICES US TO DO SO….AND IF U DO SO, U WILL GET A REWARD FROM ALLAH….. 

03:36 PM Feb 18 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Thnx osesame for such a great post;D

smiling is a gift from Allah which makes us feel better & also for all those around us.

so always keep smiling & thank Allah for his blessing upon us.

;D

12:07 AM Feb 19 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

What a great smile!....u supposed to enter genius encyclopidia..Rayhana

05:56 AM Feb 19 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

AYAT, THIS IS FOR U

Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it? 
Student: Obviously it is the past tense.Laughing

01:16 PM Feb 19 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

smart student ;p

but do u think the teacher keep on smiling after that?

I don`t think so ;p

02:44 PM Feb 19 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

....:) ....

10:49 PM Feb 19 2009 |