Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which blood type do you like?

ren2u

China

My blood type is A, serious 、formal、indecisive。。。I don't like those characters,I hope that I were O type….How about you?

11:09 AM Feb 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jess9622

jess9622

China

mine is O Laughing

01:22 PM Feb 20 2009 |

Superior Lord

China

The belief that people with different type of blood has different personality is a kind of superstition ,I think .So you can't say which type of blood is superior ,and which is terrible .Your likes and dislikes are totally depend on the superstition .Don't you think it is very ridiculous ?

01:57 PM Feb 20 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Superior Lord, it is a topic for vampires! lol

04:23 PM Feb 20 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

we O's are a lot! lol

10:50 PM Feb 21 2009 |

Santi977

Santi977

Ecuador

Ahhh…fist YEAKSmile

But If I have to decide types of blood well…

I will choose O+...is my type and is the best

11:33 PM Feb 21 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

mine B+

Dear blink ,I really enjoy ur comment ;p

12:27 AM Feb 22 2009 |

endurereality

United States

My Blood-Type is: A+

sounds JUST like me, scary !!

For clearification on this method:

Blood Types are a very popular way in Eastern-Asia (specifically Japan/Korea) in finding out someone's personality and character, just like how the Western culture would ask someone about their horoscope sign. Each person with a certain blood type are commonly known to have specific characteristics and traits. – wikipedia reference

Type A
Advantages: obedient, careful, sympathetic, empathetic, self-sacrificing, polite, willing to compromise, honest, loyal

Disadvantages: worries a lot, emotional, weak-willed, indecisive, introverted, anti-social, wishy-washy, nervous

Type B
Advantages: cheerful, outgoing, optimistic, adventurous, active, sensitive, kind

Disadvantages: forgetful, undecided, disorganized, noisy, spontaneous, prone to exaggeration

Type AB
Advantages: sensitive, proud, diplomatic, discriminating, easy-going, sympathetic, efficient, learns quickly

Disadvantages: short-tempered, complains, dependent, moody, brooding

Type O
Advantages: confident, strong-willed, judgmental, dedicated, self-deterministic

Disadvantages: workaholic, insecure, emotional, stubborn, uncompromising, cold personality, over-confident, self-centered

Cool

06:02 AM Feb 22 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

my blood type is A+

and am NIGHTSTALKER AND A GRAVEROBBER  too….HUAHAHHAAHAAAAA

05:10 PM Mar 02 2009 |