Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you agree?

VividChan

VividChan

China

There is around 20,000 days in our whole life.What's on earth the meaning of our short life ?It's impossible that everyone could be successful in his career.It's impossible that everybody could get what he wants.In fact,what we really need to seek is just the simpleness and sincerity!

05:27 AM Apr 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

G.Q girl

G.Q girl

Saudi Arabia

u earn things, things will be never given to you; so it is possible to get every thing u want

03:59 PM Apr 01 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

ofcourse life is shit hell i agree with g.q girll … you have to earn things like hateness and loveness..or what ever …

04:02 PM Apr 01 2007 |

G.Q girl

G.Q girl

Saudi Arabia

it is haterd actually but i like to think in a hopeful way :)

04:05 PM Apr 01 2007 |

anhaiyang

China

what we seek is not just those two things ,there must be someting else impotant to other people and they will be seeked by the others

12:57 AM Apr 02 2007 |

Bazlur Rahaman

Bangladesh

Life is a burning cigarette. Its start with fire and end ash

07:12 AM Apr 02 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

Hi vividchan, it's not impossiple to succeed in our careers, also it's not impossible to get what we want. in fact you should believe in yourself and in your abilities, stop putting all the blame on life! because life is a good experience full of opportunities, the most intelligent is the person who can exploit every chance given to him , perfectly!Smile

12:46 PM Apr 02 2007 |

VividChan

VividChan

China

Hello,jasmin1976.First thanks for your opinon.In fact,what i wanted to express was just that  we shouldn't be a grabber.We should face our life with a watery attitude.

02:20 AM Apr 03 2007 |

jasmin1976

jasmin1976

Tunisia

I agree with you dear!Smile

10:54 AM Apr 03 2007 |