Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Being single!!

Jinn_daniels

India

Being single sucks…..u dnt have ne 1 to share ur life with,u feel out of place whn ur frnds r busy with thr loved 1ns..valentines day,.,spent all alone with a blank place in ur heart n ur life,wish u were lucky enough to find tht special 1

06:35 PM Mar 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

Being single is absolutely ausumn,u have 1 less persn to explain wht u do,whn u do,u dnt have to talk to thm all day long ,without ne reasn,spndng ur own money,i mean whts the point r u gona marry hm/her or nethng??u have less prblms,wht do u thnk..??

06:40 PM Mar 11 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Thnx rosella,so sweet of u to try to console me,bt i m pretty happy being single,m nt rushng or nethng,i just wntd to knw wht u ppl thnk abt being single…..thnx again

07:04 PM Mar 11 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Thnx rosella,so sweet of u to try to console me,bt i m pretty happy being single,m nt rushng or nethng,i just wntd to knw wht u ppl thnk abt being single…..thnx again

07:04 PM Mar 11 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Being single and being married are just different stages in your life, so enjoy every stage, until you move to next.

Why say being single sucks? I missed my single days! Now, when I am 20 min late home, my cell phone rings!! LOL.

Have fun.

07:25 AM Mar 12 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

ha ha ha, being single has its own charms, Cool

04:27 PM Mar 21 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

You can't buy a single shoes,everything is come in pairs…just don't be an opposition on what god have created…but if you intend to do so..its because you want it…and its not because its the way of living…even a tree cannot live alone….Smile

01:55 AM Mar 23 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Peer..,you just single at now time but tomorrow or later who knows…

12:19 AM Mar 24 2009 |

beautifulmind78

Syrian Arab Republic

yes i agree that being single is not nice! but still its better than being married to someone u dont love! isnt it?

12:29 PM Mar 30 2009 |

beautifulmind78

Syrian Arab Republic

I think being single is better than living in a loveless relationship! though living alone is hard too…

wish for everybody to live in happiness and love

07:11 AM Apr 13 2009 |